If you cant see how this is political, read some more on CNN...

I was hoping to get a nice discussion about how they can cease the piracy....

That's one of the comments obama made that I was commenting on, LOL.

He basically said "we're going to take care of the problem" but then he never says how. Just like always. Worthless leader IMO. :wacko:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

That's one of the comments obama made that I was commenting on, LOL.

He basically said "we're going to take care of the problem" but then he never says how. Just like always. Worthless leader IMO. :wacko:

So he should have said " a top secret operation to shoot the pirates will be underway in exactly 2 hours." OPSEC my friend. I think the situation was handled flawlessly. I have been involved in operations where the target had prior knowledge. It is the right thing to do.

So he should have said " a top secret operation to shoot the pirates will be underway in exactly 2 hours." OPSEC my friend. I think the situation was handled flawlessly. I have been involved in operations where the target had prior knowledge. It is the right thing to do.

I was referring to when he was talking about solving disputes with the country somalia.

Not that I'm not sure he was still as clueless as to what was happening at the time with the pirates.

But no you didn't understand what I said, I was talking about what he plans to do when he keeps promising everyone he's going to save the world then he never says how. His speeches are just a jumble of crap that over half of the american public don't understand, they just think it sounds good because he uses alot of big words and says change alot. I say over half of the american public because it's true, it took over 50% of the population to get him into office, so that's my statistics to back that up.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

I was referring to when he was talking about solving disputes with the country somalia.

Not that I'm not sure he was still as clueless as to what was happening at the time with the pirates.

But no you didn't understand what I said, I was talking about what he plans to do when he keeps promising everyone he's going to save the world then he never says how. His speeches are just a jumble of crap that over half of the american public don't understand, they just think it sounds good because he uses alot of big words and says change alot. I say over half of the american public because it's true, it took over 50% of the population to get him into office, so that's my statistics to back that up.

I agree with you. It is more like 75% of the voting public has no idea what they are really voting for. I give him this much, at least he is trying. He could tell us it is none of our business and to enjoy our freedom (even though the Patriot act sucked that little constitution away).

He would flat out lie if he said... "I have every answer to every problem ever posed to our republic." I think all the panic is going to do is bring stocks down and make it easier for special interest groups to gain a foot hold with the next gen politicization of non emergencies that could be spun into the "Next Big Crisis".

I know one thing is for sure, those Somalians better learn to read english so they dont hijack another US boat again...Same way with the Britts and the French, I think they are in for a rude awaening if they (pirates) think they can bitch us around like that...

I dont care whether the pirates hurt the sailors or not, they are stealing BILLION dollar equipment...from our countries...I dont think it is something to take lightly...

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived