ive got a 32 degrees rebel thats been modded a little, and an angel ir3. Never used either http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

Anyone else play? If you do, post up some pics of your gun/setup/field you play at if you got em. Im curious as to how many people play.

Sure thing. =]

98 Custom, sniper barrel and digi-graphics. Everything else is stock. I like woodsball, hoppin' up in the ghillie suit!

I'll post up pics later, I'm getting fucked by the DMV over the phone atm.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Most pros only get 20 or so BPM so i dunno about this 40 claim lol...

anywhoo, yea i play but i dont have my own gear, only a hopper holder belt that came with some hoppers i got i rarely use..

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

i used to play but dropped it a while ago, gun is for sale if anyone wants it, dumb cheap

toxic impulse, equalizer board, smartparts delrin bolt/regulator/freak system/ti pin/brasshammer/tapeworm/sticky grips, toxic dropforward, (expired) pure energy 68/45 CF tank, new designz blade trigger

I capped it at like 19bps cuz its not like i can shoot faster, or load balls any faster with the 18v revvy i had

I heard without a tapeworm, and with a white bolt and that board, the gun is good for something like 48bps, no chopping or pressure drop, but noone can shoot that fast anyway so whats it matter...

wish I had a pic, its a sexy gun, one of 15 in the mill style/anodizing in the world (its like a rough light blue, not shiney, not matte, but like textured, i saw it in the shop and fell in love)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

i play a little woods ball! sometimes we play in vacant warehouses and old office buildings...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

your point being? If i said anything wrong it is that my angel can get 40 CPS (Cycles Per Second), not BPS because no loader is able to keep up with it. You most likely do not know anything about the Predator II MOD or the HK MOD for angels. This came around in 02-03, and was a new board and eyes for angels that came with magnetic trigger mod for the gun too. Seeing as how an 03 Angel Speed is a high pressure gun, running around 800 psi, it is capable of cycling fast. With the 3 pivot trigger adjustment and the magno you could set it so the sweet spot of the trigger would bounce ridicously with the kick. Now, add in the debounce which adds an extra shot every few shots (pending on what you set it as). Also, keep in mind i turned on 2X Response mode. This means everytime i pushed the hair trigger it would shoot, and when i released it would shoot again. Now imagine raking the trigger in the sweetspot with the extra debounce and the 2X response mode.

i got it done here,

TAG The Angel Guy

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

I don't paintball so maybe I'm wrong but why do you need 40 shots per minute just aim better? that way you don't have to spray everything in balls

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Heres a pic of it before the PredMod, TAG Volumizer, the Checkit lowrise Clamp, the CP rail with on and off valve.

Posted Image

With Pred Mod

Posted Image

Posted Image

Pred Eye

Posted Image

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer