I don't paintball so maybe I'm wrong but why do you need 40 shots per minute just aim better? that way you don't have to spray everything in balls

its seconds, but that speed is not allowed in a field game. Second back players use it to give their team cover and to shoot lanes or sweetspot the other team off the break. When done properly you can get a couple of people shot off the break within the first 5 seconds.

2003 Pontiac Vibe Dark Red

18" Motegi MR-7's

2 Alpine Type-R 6.5" Coaxial Speakers on the front doors

Alpine CDA Head Unit w/IPod Cable

Alpine V-Power mono mr650

12" Alpine Type-R(2 Ohm) Subwoofer

Dynamat in the trunk with the liscense plate and,

2 Stock tweaters in the front, with the stock speakers in the back seats

your point being? If i said anything wrong it is that my angel can get 40 CPS (Cycles Per Second), not BPS because no loader is able to keep up with it. You most likely do not know anything about the Predator II MOD or the HK MOD for angels. This came around in 02-03, and was a new board and eyes for angels that came with magnetic trigger mod for the gun too. Seeing as how an 03 Angel Speed is a high pressure gun, running around 800 psi, it is capable of cycling fast. With the 3 pivot trigger adjustment and the magno you could set it so the sweet spot of the trigger would bounce ridicously with the kick. Now, add in the debounce which adds an extra shot every few shots (pending on what you set it as). Also, keep in mind i turned on 2X Response mode. This means everytime i pushed the hair trigger it would shoot, and when i released it would shoot again. Now imagine raking the trigger in the sweetspot with the extra debounce and the 2X response mode.

i got it done here,

TAG The Angel Guy

there is a hopper that will keep up with it. google the dye rotor.

its seconds, but that speed is not allowed in a field game. Second back players use it to give their team cover and to shoot lanes or sweetspot the other team off the break. When done properly you can get a couple of people shot off the break within the first 5 seconds.

ok that makes sense

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

haha dye makes hoppers now? niceee 50+

back in my time halos and warpfeeds where the fastest.

18" Motegi MR-7's

alien timmy nicee.

I havent played since 03...

i would DEFFF go again but i dunno where i can get my nitro tank hydrotested and ill be damned if i gotta buy another $240 tank.

haha also, its good to shoot fast because in open games people tend to not call out, but when i lite em up they run off the field :aggressive:

18" Motegi MR-7's

alien timmy nicee.

I havent played since 03...

i would DEFFF go again but i dunno where i can get my nitro tank hydrotested and ill be damned if i gotta buy another $240 tank.

haha also, its good to shoot fast because in open games people tend to not call out, but when i lite em up they run off the field :aggressive:

I havent played since 07 some friends wanted to go thats why I bought the DM7 but hell we didnt even end up playing then one night I bought the ION from a shop I was at just looking around at had to take my little brother there to get some stuff and ended up buying it for the hell of it. Now my little brother is religious about paintball hes got probably 20 guns or more my favorite gun of his is the DLX Luxe its nasty fast

my tippmann A5

Posted Image

Build log: Click

03 Chevy Blazer

- IPad Air 2 

- ALPINE Head Unit

- 4 DC XL 18s

- 2 DC 3.5k

- ALPINE TYPE R 5.25 COMP

- 3 ALPINE TYPE R 6.5 COMPs

- DC 175.4

- DC HO Alt

- D3400

- 4 XP3000s

- KNU 0ga

- 60 SqFt Damp Pro

Lots more...

I used to play but just never have had the chance in a long time. Me as well as my friends who do play could never afford to buy bad ass guns and still play enough to make them pay for themselves, so we used spyder's.

I've got a spyder victor II. It's a really good gun for the price, I think I paid $80 when I bought it and it came with the whole intro kit with a good mask and other accessories.

Posted Image

I'm getting pretty excited though to start playing again, me and a friend are really getting stoked about starting up and playing. No kind of tournament or any of that, but just some woods ball with a few guys and a couple cases of beer.

A good story that paintball reminds me of and I might put in the random picture post now that I think of it. One time we went playing when I was still pretty young it was just me, my cousin, and a friend and they left their hopper and co2 tanks at home. Luckily I had an extra tank but we still needed a hopper, and needless to say I made it happen.

Posted Image

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived