Sonic Electronix

does using brass screw on a amp for the speaker terminals mess up the way the speakers get power?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

okay cause for some reason my subs dont sound as loud as they use to.cause wehn i pull off the epicenters remote though the bass gets louder are the rcas goin bad?

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

How are you using the epicenter? Is it adjusted right?

You're not trying to use the epicenter to boost your overall bass are you?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

how would you adjust the epicenter?i have everything all half way,and no i only use it on the songs that need bass AKA mexican music,and then it sounds decent but it will still lack bass of how it use to,i also got a new stereo well the deck part since the screen didnt show. and then it started to do that for a while but it went away but now the bass still dosent sound as loud as it use to

how would you adjust the epicenter?i have everything all half way,and no i only use it on the songs that need bass AKA mexican music,and then it sounds decent but it will still lack bass of how it use to,i also got a new stereo well the deck part since the screen didnt show. and then it started to do that for a while but it went away but now the bass still dosent sound as loud as it use to

Well what are all the adjustments on the epicenter?

Better yet, link to the model of your epicenter. We'll see what we can figure out.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived