Suprise Bass

i want a few songs that just hit out of no where. preferably rap. not wanting free downloads just a name

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

i want a few songs that just hit out of no where. preferably rap. not wanting free downloads just a name

hokey pokey by wine-o

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

pure silicone by usac bass (it drags on and then finally pounds)

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

haha ok keep em coming.

my absolute favorite to get people with...

I can sell it - e40

the siren in the beginning and then boom literally out of no where.

and also maybe throw it up since it drags on and you think the bass is going to hit.

I always tell people to listen for louisiana then plug your ears. lol they get distracted and then it hits.

hmmm i dont have any of those.. ^^ http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

thats a good one. more what im looking for. i want something with strong highs then just hits outta nowhere.

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

thats a good one. more what im looking for. i want something with strong highs then just hits outta nowhere.

lol I am going through my whole playlist man. I just keep finding more and more.

ambassador by e40 doesn't have strong highs but it works for the highs then out of no where a sweep that is intense.

Jump Fresh Click- Rockaway

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Jump Fresh Click- Rockaway

the slowed version is tight too :spiteful:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived