CodyB Posted April 17, 2009 Report Posted April 17, 2009 I've seen a minimum post count (15) before you can create a new thread on other forums, and if it was possible to apply to PM's it would be a small and easy fix? Another option of the PM problem is don't allow more than 15 PM's per minute or some ratio like that? Just a suggestion. 88-98 GM Full Size Forum www.GMT400.com i put fuses on power wires, and condoms on fuses, to keep the fuses safe!
BJD3 Posted April 17, 2009 Report Posted April 17, 2009 I've seen a minimum post count (15) before you can create a new thread on other forums, and if it was possible to apply to PM's it would be a small and easy fix? Another option of the PM problem is don't allow more than 15 PM's per minute or some ratio like that? Just a suggestion. Then they'll spam threads. Personally, I'd rather they create new topics. I've never seen a bot post in a recent thread. Necroposting sucks big ducks. Honestly, there isn't anyway to completely eliminate spamming. All you can do is enact some basic (for lack of a better phrase) CYA techniques, and hope for the best. And when it does come along, have a response from your site's maintainers be quick and effective. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
arthurk Posted April 17, 2009 Report Posted April 17, 2009 Yeah I got it also. What a loser! Arc Audio Pioneer Memphis Massive Mechman Rockford Fosgate Dakota Digital Soon to be DC audio!!!
white4d96 Posted April 18, 2009 Report Posted April 18, 2009 Got one too. nice to see that you guys are on top of it already =] Too many projects, too little time...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.