Jump to content

To The Admins And Mod Teams.....


sodfamily

Recommended Posts

Posted

This morning when I got in I had a PM from (Sashaulica) and it appeared to me to be a spam of some sort. By this I mean it was just a link to a web site and nothing more. Here it is..

Ïðèâåò! Èíòåðåñóþò ñåêñ çíàêîìñòâà?

http://sex-znakomstva.me - àíêåòû ñ íþ ôîòî. ×àñòíîå âèäåî â àíêåòàõ. Ýðîòè÷åñêèå ãàëåðåè ïîëüçîâàòåëåé. ×àò.

I do not know this person at all and I am not one that wants these type of things coming into my PM box. I have gone ahead and blocked his person from being able to send me anything else. And wanted to give you guys a heads up in case he has done this to more then just me..

Peace out...........

Head Unit: Alpine CDA 9887

Sub Amps: 4 RF2500's

Subs: 8 SA-12's Walled

Comp Amp: 1 RF600.2 (for now)

Comps: (4) 6.5 Punch Mid Pros and 2 Punch Pro Tweeters

Batteries: (1) XS D5100 (5) D3100

Power Cables: 2 runs of 2/0 power and ground each front to back(Try-Star)

Alternator: Dual Mechman Rhino 250's

Deadener: Fatmat / Damplifier Pro

Posted

That's bull shit, me no likey

Bills

KwB

Team DC Audio Midwest captain









Posted

That's bull shit, me no likey

Bills

x2 not cool :aggressive:

im sure they will get taken care of soon!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

Me Too!!!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 959 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...