AlpineGuy87 Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 Thanks dude! I've heard of people using like a... uh.. what are those things people take camping... those small tanks.. i heard you can put a regulator or whatever thing on it for like 25.00 and just buy those tanks and you get lots more out of it.. i saw it on ebay but i dont think i'd ever do it.. thanks man! 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 27, 2007 Author Report Posted February 27, 2007 DUDE!!! NO WAY!!! LSN2, dude you gotta check out this!!! Look at this guy's other videos too!!! THATS INSANE!! pricey too.. about 1125 for one of those guns.. you got anything that nuts? 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 28, 2007 Report Posted February 28, 2007 ALL RIGHT ALL RIGHT YOU SILLY BASTAGES GET YOUR PANTS DOWN AND GET READY TO JACK IT! Along w/ applying the technology to a smaller more portable dealio called the Strafer, and sold in various "mods" (mod "0" ) in your clip.... Piper industries made the Vulcan m134 Gatling gun in 1:1 airsoft scale. Yes the mini gun like AAWWRRRNOOOLD Schwartzengovernator used in Terminator 2. commence jackin it: http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/ http://www.pipersprecisionproducts.com/m134_6mm.htm http://www.montysminiguns.com/AirSoftPage.htm this guys a fan..he jacks it to pics of the m134 i'm sure of it... http://www.scaar.at/airsoft/vulcan.htm You're welcome...now clean your self up and put your pants on for gawds sake! your moms comin! COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 28, 2007 Author Report Posted February 28, 2007 HAH!! Thats a sweet gun man!! thats airsoft?? doesnt even look like it would shoot plastic BBs.. lol.. if the BBs are inside those shells and it ejects those shells... must be a paint filling them back up and stuff!!! haha!! DUDE!! LSN2, I'm getting dissapointed in you!!! I still havnt seen you having fun with your pistols... or rifles... where the vids man!?! 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted February 28, 2007 Report Posted February 28, 2007 Yes the M134 is an airsoft. it also fires 6mm copper bb's like a reall bb gun but those would be smaller (.177 instead of .22) He sells different versions of it, and a hybrib or 2 crossing it w/ the strafer. Man just look on his page there are videos of it all over in every aspect of operation, loading, firing, emptying it out.. the whole 9. I told you guys, I am a lil brunt out on shooting boxes and cans, I only LOAD UP for targets that shoot back and then run away, and then die and call HITHITHITHIT! So unless you're in my hood and volunteering no vids anytime soon. plus it's pouring right now and i have cars to build and HW to do. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
AlpineGuy87 Posted February 28, 2007 Author Report Posted February 28, 2007 lol.. ok.. well at any rate, i hope maybe once you decide to shoot full round out of each of your WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!! ...cough.. i mean your airsoft guns.. I'll get a video of mine when it comes in, delivery was backed up cuz of stupid paypal having problems with my bank.. but i should be getting it before march 5th. I'll light up tons of stuf.. lol.. for now its just a heavy plastic pistol.. and soda cans.. lol 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 3, 2007 Author Report Posted March 3, 2007 LSN2, hey man, I know you prolly use GREEN GAS, but have you heard of using the "Coleman camping" Propane?? Scientifically, Green gas has been proven to be just Propane but with an additive for a different scent.. I'll find the link if you want more info.. But what do you think about using 2-5$ tank of Propane versus spending like 8 bucks on a can of green gas?? lol.. Here is the Article about Green Gas being Propane. http://www.door2thefuture.com/staging/gree...is_propane.html 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 3, 2007 Author Report Posted March 3, 2007 Expected Delivery, March 5th, 2007!!! I will gladly admit I'm excited to know my Gas Blow-Back Pistol is expected to arrive on Monday, 5th!! Cant wait to get it! =D 06 SCION tC
1LoudScort00 Posted March 3, 2007 Report Posted March 3, 2007 I wanna buy one from my friend, but my mom doesn't allow them in the house, lol. mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio
Chris Posted March 3, 2007 Report Posted March 3, 2007 Well its not airsoft, but it is air-powered! 295fps blowback with clip. Enjoy! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.