AlpineGuy87 Posted March 7, 2007 Author Report Posted March 7, 2007 very clean piece hey, thanks bro! Shoots pretty nice man! Chode is getting a metal spring gun that he accidentally won on ebay.. lol.. kinda funny actually but hey, hope its cool, he wants a GBB now, since he's shot mine.. lol. They are pretty awesome! So realistic my mom is scared for me bringing it outside the house.. lol.. but only place i home or the field.. so she shouldnt worry so much lol.. if any other guys have some post it up!! seems like me, LSN2 and Chode are the only ones.. I wanna see some more!! =D 06 SCION tC
Coolwazabi Posted March 7, 2007 Report Posted March 7, 2007 where can i get like a desert eagle in metal ? i want an airsoft gun but i want it in metal... it'll be cool it i got a metal one... 1/1 scale of course..
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 7, 2007 Author Report Posted March 7, 2007 where can i get like a desert eagle in metal ? i want an airsoft gun but i want it in metal... it'll be cool it i got a metal one... 1/1 scale of course.. ebay, prety good bidding prices.. or you can go to www.evike.com thats where i ordered mine, they have lots of nice guns there, find something you like then check if they have it on ebay.. so you can try and bid for cheaper.. bid it all depends, they do have higher ship prices on ebay.. Here is the ebay store i would recommend, watch out for some of those shipping costs.. try to get the auctioned guns not that Buy it Now ones.. http://stores.ebay.com/EVIKE-COM-Ultimate-Collectors-Shop 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 7, 2007 Author Report Posted March 7, 2007 BTW, I recommend Gas BlowBack or atleast Gas powered. IF its not in your price range, co2 isn't that bad but its all up to preference. The Gas BlowBack pistols have a great realistic feel to them! 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 9, 2007 Author Report Posted March 9, 2007 Chode and I had a fun interesting contest again.. we setup up like 6 cans randomly placed in the basement and had to be the first to shoot them all down while staying in one spot.. it was fun... lol.. we are running out of so many ideas!! lol.. wish it would warm up some so we could go battle outside!! lol.. Anyone have more ideas with airsoft guns? We're still going to blow up a lighter!! lol 06 SCION tC
AlpineGuy87 Posted March 13, 2007 Author Report Posted March 13, 2007 We did it, we BLEW up a lighter with an Airsoft gun! lol http://s21.photobucket.com/albums/b274/Cho...nt=100_1033.flv 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted March 15, 2007 Report Posted March 15, 2007 I think it's time for you guys to change your Screen Names and Avatars: COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
sean 371 Posted March 15, 2007 Report Posted March 15, 2007 I used to have an old spring MP5, but I lost the clip a while back, and apparently I lost the gun too haha A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
AlpineGuy87 Posted April 10, 2007 Author Report Posted April 10, 2007 lol.. if you find it.. i'll take it. lol.. I FINALLy got my Green Laser site mount, its pretty sweet!!! i'll get some pictures up when i get a camera.. kinda sold mine.. lol. 06 SCION tC
LSN2meBoom916 Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 OK- I know it's been forever but my buddy w/ the RIDICULOUS $5k+ Rifle finally took some shots of his collection. It's kinda mixed matched real steel and airsoft-The shotty, the scoped bolt gun, the .357 and a Glock or 2 are real steal-ALL the assault rifles are AEG's and some GBB pistols in there too. Eat ur hearts out. Here's his $5K+ AEG. This is what we call A LOADOUT. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.