Jump to content

Clothes Selection...


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well... First let me say this. Im making this topic because the GF isn't agreeing with my clothes selection. I don't like cheap clothes. I like clothes that will last me for a while. I pay ~$60 a pair of shorts and my GF says that isn't cheap.

Me : i love all of sean john's jeans

Me : similar ideas. not too plain. not too flashy

Me : cheapish

Gf : cheapish? lol

Me : $50-70...

Me : instead of $100

Me : 60 dollars for a pair of shorts isnt cheap

GF : idk why you cant just shop at american eagle or something

Me : i dont like the shorts they have.

GF : you dont need shorts that are as long as capris.

Any of you guys feel the same way? (buying more expensive/longer lasting clothing)

Posted

No i think they're all the same and sport lots of cheaper stuff. Pair of cheapo shorts survived my 70mph motorcycle crash.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Well... First let me say this. Im making this topic because the GF isn't agreeing with my clothes selection. I don't like cheap clothes. I like clothes that will last me for a while. I pay ~$60 a pair of shorts and my GF says that isn't cheap.

Me : i love all of sean john's jeans

Me : similar ideas. not too plain. not too flashy

Me : cheapish

Gf : cheapish? lol

Me : $50-70...

Me : instead of $100

Me : 60 dollars for a pair of shorts isnt cheap

GF : idk why you cant just shop at american eagle or something

Me : i dont like the shorts they have.

GF : you dont need shorts that are as long as capris.

Any of you guys feel the same way? (buying more expensive/longer lasting clothing)

Ehhh... Yes an no. I have a feeling selection wise, I'm the same as you, but I liek sales.

EDIT: As a matter of fact, I waited close to 5 months to buy a shirt I really liked. 60% off TYVM!

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

i like gettin $40 pants for $20, i dont like payin retail for anything unless i need it

all my stuff i get on sale but is good stuff to, American eagle pants, aeuropostal pants n shorts, n shirts, some old navy button up shirts, n some odds n ends stuff from walmart, hell walmarts almost as expensive as american eagle n aeuropostal so ur not really saveing money but there 100% cotton shirts feel comfortable, and i like comfortable stuff and some places dont have it, i mean i like stuff from goodwill n whatnot, just like button up shirts n whatnot but i aint payin for a $70 abercrombi & fitch shirt i can get the same thing at walmart for $15, so i guess ya and no also

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Posted

i have a pair of board shorts that were 100+$ that the ex had bought me... that shit was hella expensive for some plastic shorts

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

Sean John

Mark Ecko

Southpole

Coogi

Thats ALL I wear!!

Wont wear ANYthing else!!

+1

Well scratch the Coogi. Too many rainbows for my tastes.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

Posted

Sean John

Mark Ecko

Southpole

Coogi

Thats ALL I wear!!

Wont wear ANYthing else!!

Not a fan of southpole/ecko anymore... coogi and sean john are my tastes though.

+1

Well scratch the Coogi. Too many rainbows for my tastes.

Coogi is tight. All of their stuff isn't rainbows, lol.

coogi

akademiks

sean john

ftw. now i just gotta get the GF thinking the same :unknw:

Posted

anchor blue pants is all i rock.

shirts = $7 black or white tees.

Jackets on the other hand, i'm willing to spend a good amount of money on

TNCB

....my damn room was shaking, im like wtf is this how am i gonna die jakin off to vida guerra?

Posted

Shit, I rock south pole, Jordan (shirts and shoes, gotta rock them Fusions), and other than that just plain white/black tees. Im willing to dish out money for Jordans that are really unique, but i try to find decent prices.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 445 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...