Dodge Ram With 4 12's At 3000 Watts Slams!

at first i was gonna ask why the hell you were using different subs but i see that you switched to elevation audio. id like to see a vid.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

i just replaced all the subs with elevation audio sqx series 12's and then i turned up my 2 rockford 10001bd amps so i could get the full power out of them and they slaaaaaaaaaaaam!

it would slam a lot harder of the boxes were tuned the same, but at least all the subs are the same now

2000 Eddie Bauer Expedition:

Alpine CDA 9883

2x 18" DC lvl 4 D2

10.7 cu ft box 33hz

knu 1/0 wire

amp: Kicker ZX2500.1

Kinetik

tatoosmall2.jpg

banner2.jpg

it would slam a lot harder of the boxes were tuned the same, but at least all the subs are the same now

yea but i use it as an everyday driver and listen to rock and hip hop.... having a box tuned at just 30 hz wont pick up what i want and also alot of songs hit different notes highs and lows and i grab them

all... also a life saving feature on the rockford amps is there adjustable hz knob on their remote bass boost! so that helps alot as well!

yea but i use it as an everyday driver and listen to rock and hip hop.... having a box tuned at just 30 hz wont pick up what i want and also alot of songs hit different notes highs and lows and i grab them

all... also a life saving feature on the rockford amps is there adjustable hz knob on their remote bass boost! so that helps alot as well!

Mike give me a call

Doug

sold everything