Second Skin Audio

Jl Audio W7...legit Ebay Store To Buy From?

I have been looking for a cheap 10w7, I do not want to pay more than $300 and I do not mind buying a used sub. I saw this w7 on ebay and it is at a good price, just not sure if the site is legit. The rubber surround that covers the magnet is not included, but I'm sure that doesn't affect the performance of the sub. Here is a link to the auction on ebay. The store is called dynamicautosound

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=140314221881

Would this be a stupid buy?? is there a better place to find a cheap w7??

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

I wouldn't buy, seems kind of sketchy to me, but if u decide to try it let us know how it goes haha

the fact that they are a power seller should be a good sign

but do a quick search on google and see if there are any bad reviews about the company.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Single voice coil? Thought all w7s were dual 1.5 and 1k rms...

Seems sketchy to me

they have single 3 ohm. i wouldnt being that its about 150 less than any other w7 though

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Ya. Their feedback is good, and they have a posting for a brand new w7 that is priced right compared to the others. and power rating wise... I think they are just stupid. and i thought the w7s were single...

THE BASS KICKS AND THE HEADS TURN. THE STEERING WHEEL PULSES UNDER YOUR FINGERS AND YOU MORE THAN HEAR THE MUSIC, YOU FEEL IT. THE CRISP, CLEAR SOUND JARS THE COMPLACENCY FROM YOUR SOUL AND LEAVES YOUR PROBLEMS SCATTERED ON THE HIGHWAY UNROLLING BEHIND YOU. HERE IN YOUR CAR, YOU ARE KING. THIS IS YOUR WORLD, YOUR TIME, WHERE YOU ARE THE STAR AND YOU PICK THE SOUNDTRACK…

Alpine CDA-9887

Audiocontrol three.1

JL Audio xd400/4

JL Audio C5-570 Components

JL Audio C2-570x

JL Audio hd750/1

JL Audio 12w6v2

Optima Yellow Top

Viper 350hv

Good, friendly people I have experince with them and they haven't let me down, I've bought 2 Kicker CVX's, and the ZX 1500 from them. With the subs I ripped the cone from the spider on both and they replaced them just for the restock fee. Also I actually drove to there little warehouse when I got my stuff from them, and to replace my subs.

Ive got quite a few things from them on ebay and they always come through. Id go ahead and get it. I havent had any bad luck with them.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

I lol'ed hen I read the title of this thread.

call JL Audio and have them recommend a "legit ebay store" for you.

That way you know your good with the warranty and all.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz