Jump to content

Tahoe Drifting


thehoe92

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have always loved this video.

seeing a beast like that drift is amazing.

some may not agree but I don't care.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

that is sick as hell. so cool to see a big ass truck like that drifting. i bet he goes through tires like toilet paper

when I first got mine I did some donuts in a dirt parking lot and balded my tires so fast.

apparently he's got money though.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Posted

tht was tight lol

894.jpgfrontbumper.jpgfunny.jpg

"never drive faster then your guardian angel flies... good think my guardian angel drives a twin turbo ed beast"

"its time has come for those who are different to stand united"

Posted

the best part to me is that when he goes to sell it or trade it in none of that will show up on a "carfax" :rofl:

hella cool vid! B)

:lol: Its OK Jeff weve got a promise letter fromt he owner! :rofl:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 703 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...