Any of you guys ever done the locking wood floors? We/I am doing them, and it's kicking my ass! On top of that, It's caused a few blow ups between my wife and I! It wouldn't be so bad if I had some help, and it wouldn't be so bad if she hadn't just sprung it on me all of the sudden like! I have never,ever,ever,ever done this shit, and it is realy stressing me the fuck out! Thought I'd take a break, and get on, and see if any of you have done them, ANY help/advice would be GREAT!!!! (tips/tricks....so on.)

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

I helped my dad a few years ago with the Armstrong stuff accualy right now we are laying down real hardwood personaly from an ease of use standpoint the hard wood seems to lay down alot easier the planks are allready diffrent lengths and the tongue and grooves are much easier than the locking parts

what kind did you get, and did you get every single tool availible to do the job? i did mine last year... i feel you brother i swear my wife and i almost killed each other in the process. all the big areas went smooth, but walkways, doorways, and threshholds just plain sucked ballz... take many breaks and dont rush it. make sure all tongues and grooves are clean before joining or you will feel the seems dont forget you can fudge on the edges because your baseboard will cover them. wedges, a BIG mallet, and patience is a virtue!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

tell your wife to go along the base of everywall in the house with a leveler. that should keep her busy for a minute.

tell her it will really help out alot. ;)

other than that. just patience man make sure you got you first board perfect because the others build off of it and then take you time from there.

i hate that shit, i did almost 800 sq ft and was about 50 sqft from finishing and took off. lol

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

what kind did you get, and did you get every single tool availible to do the job? i did mine last year... i feel you brother i swear my wife and i almost killed each other in the process. all the big areas went smooth, but walkways, doorways, and threshholds just plain sucked ballz... take many breaks and dont rush it. make sure all tongues and grooves are clean before joining or you will feel the seems dont forget you can fudge on the edges because your baseboard will cover them. wedges, a BIG mallet, and patience is a virtue!

To answer the type/brand, it's Pergo. Yes, I got all the tools, however I was still having problems. I finished up a little while ago, looks good I guess, considering it was the first time and all. It was a BIG deal a couple different times, but it all worked out. With the living room, and the two little hallways, it was just shy of 323 sq. feet. I will pay somebody to do it for me next time!!! Glad to see others of you share my frustration, made me feel a little better....thanx!!

where's the pics at?

On the camera, and it's on the charger!