Did you forget that Jordan came back and was able to outplay people half his age with the wizards...

Evolution estupitits been less than 10 years. The concept of Darwinism in sports is stupid. The only reason athletes are "better today" is because with time the popularity of sports grows.

Kobes footwork jumpshot and overall game comes from Jordan...

Evolution of the mind we didnt develop another brain, so it's not whatsomeone would consider evolution...

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

Did you forget that Jordan came back and was able to outplay people half his age with the wizards...

Evolution estupitits been less than 10 years. The concept of Darwinism in sports is stupid. The only reason athletes are "better today" is because with time the popularity of sports grows.

Kobes footwork jumpshot and overall game comes from Jordan...

Evolution of the mind we didnt develop another brain, so it's not whatsomeone would consider evolution...

Max shut up! We'll argue this tonight while we build like always lets keep it of the forum i guess since some people dont like reading threads fully and didnt see where you were the one that started the Kobe and Jordan comparison, yet Im making childish comments reagarding it becasue Jordan is retired.................

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Diffrent era. We cant put the 50s wit hthe 60s or with the 70s or the 80s or the 90s! The game changes every 10yrs! Its an endless argument. I liek the game now minus the overpayed players and the whinning. Its very athetic now days and can be fun to watch depending on the teams lol

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

whats this have to do with your greastest player of all time chant or your assumption that 90 persent of people hated jordan til retirment

i tottally agree with u james...jordan was just another talanted player...and when he started making money off of the jordan shoe.. and when ppl started buying jordan shoes and jersesy they started saying he is the best..look at magic johnson and larry bird they were raw too...just because they dont have a shoe brands and clothing brands they arent as good as jordan to anyone... jordan set a lot of records and won a lot of titles but still dose not prove his the best EVER!! the best player thats going to retire is going to be lebrone james he stands out every gamee...

as for the lakers kobe use to be the lakers ball hog(according to shaq)but now his a team player finally and thats is why lakers are my favorite team they are talanted and when they play together they win games....

i mean chek this out... the lakers are so raw even tho they had an off game last night and still lost by 2 now thats a team damn i reall though about it...

or how about this one..... wilt chamberlan(how ever u spell his name) dropped 100 pts and i bet half of the ppl on this forum dont even know who he is,.,.!!!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived