springs/blocks ftw. not the cheapest route, but it will have the best ride quality.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

4" blocks is the biggest you can safely use, a 2" block and 3" mono leaf spring will bring you as low as you can without having to c notch the frame. Either way if you want to have a decent ride you will need lowered shocks with anything more than about a 2" drop. I had an 89 2dr blazer with a 5/6 drop on it and it dragged on everything went back to a 3/4 drop and still looked good but had a little clearance under the truck.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint

do not i repeat DO NOT add another block on top of the ones you have now. get a 4 inch block 2inch shackle and thats 6 inches of drop. if you want more you can get a 3 inch shackle i think they have 3 inch ones, and you can also pull a leaf for 1.5 to 2 inches. so 4 inch block 3 inch shackle, pull a leaf would be 8.5 - 9 inches of drop. you will be low and need a notch. but if you do all that might as well bag it.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived