I Was Just Trying To Enjoy Some Smd, And Then.. Visitors

I have a shop full of brown recluse and black widows.

My friend Skip got bit by a black widow in my shop while we were building the wall in the van. He was REALLY sick for 3 days.

Can't wait to get my house built and get the shop cleaned out so I can get rid of them!!!!

Brian

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

i hate a fuckin centipede, and ever other creepy crawly bug n shyt, they scare the hell out of me, n then centipedes runs so damn fast u dont kno what there gunna do, hope i dont get any anymore, i found one likes in that pic but more red lookin on the driveway one day moving some lumber, i bout shit myself

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

you guys ever get that feeling that shit is crawling on you, after looking at some spider pics or something.. i get it every time

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

the wood spider. that is a classic video man.

I stood up from taking a shit once and ZOMG a spider was on my fucking back and tried crawling around to my front and i shook it off and damn near opened the door with my weiner...i fucking hate spiders!!!

omg i busted out laughin so hard when i read that :rofl: good stuff

here's a pic of one i saw recently

Posted Image

not too bad. but i put a piece of paper under it and took it upstairs to show people. went outside and let it loose, lifted the cup and i could hear his feet run across the paper :( and my damn deck light was out so i dno which way he went so i ran inside REAL fast lol

Archived