Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

my "date" is riding with her best friend (there like sisters) so and also this is my friends car.. ima call him tonight to see if i can use it. ill get pics of us.. the prom is may 2nd so i gotta keep this thread alive until then.

Mine is aswell I'm nt going....don't have a date and I'm not spending the money.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

well im going out to gym.. be back in couple hours..

lol.. im not going gym.. so im back

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Posted

HE SAID HE WOULD GET WITH ME BUT SAID HE WILL PROBABLY DO IT.. :)

four sundown 3500s

four IA death penalties 18 in

in a chevy 1500

Posted

I drove my dented truck to prom last saturday :( (Apr. 18)

Rocked the black tux with a white shirt and red vest. looked pimpin.

I'll post up a pic if I can find em.

TexasTech2.jpg

"Buy some shit, Build some shit, Bang some shit!" - Dr. DB

Joe owns my soul.

Refs: Duct_Tape123, Derrick824

Posted

its not for you its for her..

I agree with Applejack on that note

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

Posted

i half way regret not going to my prom...

my girlfriend is trying to get me to go, but i think it would be awkward to be like a junior in college going to a prom rockin my ralph lauren tux

its not for you its for her..

I agree with Applejack on that note

x3..

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Posted

that car is poppin fresh

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

Ours is this Saturday; rocking the usual black tux, but b/c of the girl I'm going with's dress, I'm gonna have a *ahem* lightish red vest and tie... :unknw:

Ah well...least I'm going, eh?

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9303 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...