Sundown Audio

2 Or 1 Amp For 2 15" ? Pbx Asa-1500.1d - Mono Power Amplifier 3,000 Watts

aquito

ok so i got 2 amps...PBX ASA-1500.1D - Mono Power Amplifier 3,000 Watts....and will be powering this subs PBX (2)ES 15D - 15" Subwoofers 1,000 Watts....a couple of people told me just to use one for both and that would be enough??? how do i connect 2 subs to a 1 channel amp??

pics..

IMG_2844.jpg

IMG_2795.jpg

IMG_2796.jpg

IMG_2850.jpg

heres my build thread...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=43565

thanks for the help... :hairtrick:

are they d2 or d4s?

http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_c...s.asp?Q=&I=

that website will help you out alot on how to wire...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

dual 4 ohms or dual 2 ohms, or even single 2 or 4 ohms just put the info in about your subs and you can wire it accordingly

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

cool thankf for the info.....so i got it on how to connect the subs...but no one has commented on if i should put one amp or both?? i just want a street setup cuz its my daily driver..and would like to prevent from having to buy an aftermarket alternator and all that stuff...that maybe in the future on another car...so can i connect 2 subs to 1 amp of 1 channel?

if your fine pushing 750 rms per sub then just do 1 amp, unless you want to push more to them ! but yeah you wire them together in the box and you should be fine

Team DC Audio

Archived