Sonic Electronix

He thinks a diamond d6 15 can do 3,000 watts, and he claims him or his friend or some shit hit a 160db with some kind of diamonds or kickers or some shit, with like 3500 watts lol.

I just sit there and go "YEP" and act like i think hes telling the truth.

You know anyone that is full of shit like this lol? I think i get dumber from listening to his ass.

the only way i see that possible is if it isnt on a tl, and some other mic that is horribly off, they stuck the mic in the trunk, that was actually 3500 rms, but it would be fun to beat a 160 with a 140 and some change.....could make some money :D

Orion 2500D, Jbl Gto 75.4

Team Wolfpack Audio FSQ 15" d2, mb quart xover, tweets peerless 6.5 mids

Alpine cda-105

optima up front Knu klm 1/0

the only way i see that possible is if it isnt on a tl, and some other mic that is horribly off, they stuck the mic in the trunk, that was actually 3500 rms, but it would be fun to beat a 160 with a 140 and some change.....could make some money :D

...what?

im just trying to figure out how you can be so fucking dumb, does a diamond d9 15 even come close to a bl or even a q?

You couldn't even hit a 160 with like 10,000 watts could you?

imo it's better well atleast the old model was better the tan one

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

...what?

LOL IT MAKES PERFECT SENCE HOW DO U NOT GET IT??

edit: sorry for the caps

but idk i got friends that got liek 4kw amps that they think are 2Kw but they are only like 600 haha

i thought shit like that too until i actually signed up to smd and started learnin and damn A DOLLAR A WATT! is as real as it gets!

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

He thinks a diamond d6 15 can do 3,000 watts, and he claims him or his friend or some shit hit a 160db with some kind of diamonds or kickers or some shit, with like 3500 watts lol.

I just sit there and go "YEP" and act like i think hes telling the truth.

You know anyone that is full of shit like this lol? I think i get dumber from listening to his ass.

I believe that your friend can do 160db's..........In the port

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Diamond Audio makes sub good subs. The D9 is a very nice sub. I dont think it will take 3k but in a good box with rms and better power it will get damn loud!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

diamond is not a bad brand.

just because they don't get tossed around on this forum doesn't mean they aren't good.

this forum uses budget quality stuff, subs and amps that are great but you can still afford.

just because you don't hear jl or diamond or others tossed around on here doesn't mean they aren't good.

and the 160 db is bullshit. tell him if he can't do a legal 160 then he can't claim 160.

even if i did a 179 in my port i wouldn't brag about it because i don't drive around with my head shoved in the port.