Sonic Electronix

I have a friend that says his sony xplode 12's are the loudest things in school. He asks me Has your mirror fallen off yet? I said no. And he said well i guess mine is louder than. I hate this dude, all he does is talk shit and when i ask him to sit in my car, he says he cant. Another guy said his 3 Re 8's hit 150 db's, on 1000 watts with a .67 ohm load.

one dude at school is rocking a RE and a GIANT sundown sticker but hes running 2 12" jensens. he said his was louder than mine cus he metered it at 115. i falking lol'd so hard. i destroyed him with my old 12" hifonics HFI. gotta love it.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Kids at my school think that if you don't have DD or Kicker or Sony, you have shit. Yes, I said Sony. Everywhere I look I see crappy, too-small, tiny-ported boxes that probably have more excursion than the subs inside them. There is NOBODY here that gives half a crap about SQ or anything really at all except being loud and obnoxious.

...Sad thing is, they really aren't that loud...

Too many projects, too little time...

Eh there's a lot of dumbass shit talkers around my town. Thinking their 2 flea market brand 15's are the meanest thing in town, powered by an MTX knock off "2400 watt" amp. I let them have their fun.

Then I'll do an install, recent example two Fi Q 10s behind the seats of my brothers SINGLE CAB truck and completely destroy these shit talkers without saying a word.

Funny, now some of them are coming to me to build their systems. ;) And because I never tried arguing with them in the first place, I'm now in a position to gladly take their money.

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck