Second Skin Audio

I Wanna Get These

Alpine, I don't know you but I have been reading over all your threads. The only thing I can say to you is go find everything you possible can on car audio and read it. After that when you think you know a lot, guess what you don't, you need to try all that you have learned first hand and do things yourself. The first 6 boxes I ever tried to make turned out so newbish that I wouldn't put them in a car going to the junkyard! The only way I learned what I know is because I have done it! Stop asking everyone on here to hand you everything and just try it, besides our ears aren't the same as yours... you are asking for our opinions about what you should do when you will hear it not us... try mesing around with different designs and see what YOU like.

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

x2 on that man..... honestly ALPINE if you want us to shut up go grab a camera cell cam anything snap a pick of teh ride, with you next to it. Just tell use what you really have and show the pics. I always have pics to back mine up. Its like I'll admit i went down to around 142 db because I've been screwing around with the box, But saturday over 8 houres will be put into testing, different sub enclouser volumes, and different port lengths, and number of ports, just for my 1 12" and when i order my second, I'll have to go through it all again. If you would hear how much WILLY SS 1-2NW champ has to do to get as loud as he is it amazing to think how some people think that there store bought system can hit over a 140, when its about a 133.x........ Trust me I've been in your shoes before... NOOBIE starting out in AIR RIDE SUSPENSION.. o man did i ever get such a rip, but i learned as much as i could, and always kept what i was doing honest and had pics. CAR AUDIO was teh same way, NOOBIE try to get loud, o man now did i unerstand how hard it is to break a 150 even a 140 with just 1 12". ANYTHING in REASON is possible.

My sugestion, noones going to respet you until we see the pics, so go grap the cam snap some photos, and maybe just maybe more and more people will start to respect you, If you have 4 12" pionees and a 300 RMS Amp just take the pics, you maybe be laughed at alittle, but lieing is way worse

heres the list of stuff i went through not including the 15 boxes i went through with the 12" type R, and teh Decks, and ather amps for speakers, and other speakers themselfs

Pioneer 12" forgot model and a ALPINE MRP-350

Alpine type R 12" and a kenwood KDC 9102 I belive rate 850 @2 ohms

amp blew

Alpine 4 channel amp 2 channel broged to each voice coil (broke at time) did a 130.x in my ranger

soild the amp and sub

MTX 5510-04 5500 thunder 10" and a RF P3002

sold that

bought anothe alpine 12" r and a power acoustic 980

sold the power acoustic bought 2 RF P3002

sold teh type R and 2 RF P3002

BOught the FI BTL 12" ( 3rd mag, hixmax coil, pole chamfer dual 1) and 2 hifonics tatian 1500

1 amp never worked, had teh other wired to .34 DCR and 1.033 Reactive

return both amps, bouth the XX colossus II

man thats alot of stuff, see worked my way from teh bottom to the top, its well worth it and i have my grave yard of some of my boxes, from poor to worst, to better..... practice makes perfect.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg1995 Geo Prism . FI BTL 12 P chamfer, 3rdmagnet HIXMAX COIL 1/0 big 3 HIFONICS COLOSSUS 1.7 cubs tuned to 60hz in the works 2xTruck battery 1125 cca.

allright guys i read what u guys wrote.TO BE REAL lets do a list

I am only 14

I do have 4-12s type-rs

I dont have a yukon

I have a JVC headunit (dont know what model)

I like to ask questions everybody knows that!

I just wanna make sure everything is right.

I LOVE CAR AUDIO!!!!

I dont know why a lot of ppl want to go 30 door speakers to get loud and ppl are forgettin about BASS!

But lets get back to it

I used my friends cammera but know were not friends because of something that happenend.

Thats it, if u dont believe me its whatever.

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN ANNOYING TO! SORRY!

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

Well thanks for coming clean, weather you believe it or not it does help your case. If you are having trouble understanding something about car audio, yes by all means post a question. I have been in car audio since I was 15 (25 now) and I still learn new things daily, no one can say they know it all. I have notice out of every forum that I have gone too (this one being one of the best)

that most ppl will share the knowledge just don't annoy them :P

Head Unit: Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Sub Amp:American Bass VFL 500.1

Subs: 4 Fi BL 18's

Enclosure:21.5 Cubic foot flat wall tuned to 40 hz

Batteries: 3 Kinetik 2400's in the back, Kinetik 1200 under hood.

Mids & Highs: 4 Kicker DS 6.5 coax in doors, 2 Kicker DS coax in pillars

Highs Amp: Kicker kx250.2, kx100.2

Wire: 4 Runs 1/0 gauge Knukonceptz

allright guys i read what u guys wrote.TO BE REAL lets do a list

I am only 14

I do have 4-12s type-rs

I dont have a yukon

I have a JVC headunit (dont know what model)

I like to ask questions everybody knows that!

I just wanna make sure everything is right.

I LOVE CAR AUDIO!!!!

I dont know why a lot of ppl want to go 30 door speakers to get loud and ppl are forgettin about BASS!

But lets get back to it

I used my friends cammera but know were not friends because of something that happenend.

Thats it, if u dont believe me its whatever.

I WANT TO APOLOGIZE TO EVERYONE I HAVE BEEN ANNOYING TO! SORRY!

THANK YOU....that what we want to see. The REAL DEAL...i will admit i just actualy gained some respect for you for doing that. Just next time dont say what your gonna get and act as if you have it or what you dont have. Stick with what you got, and what you are. Now i am going to believe you on this. But if i catch you slipping and lieing or claiming false statements i will TOTALLY distrust you and you wont have ANY respect from me and i know PLENTY of the other members will agree with me on that. Be real and we will GLADLY accept you. Theres people on this forum who drive hooptis and have NO SYSTEM and they say that and we accept them for who they are. Were all brothers on here. Once you EARN your respect you will be a part of the big happy SMD family. Until then watch what you say....people are watching.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

THANK YOU....that what we want to see. The REAL DEAL...i will admit i just actualy gained some respect for you for doing that. Just next time dont say what your gonna get and act as if you have it or what you dont have. Stick with what you got, and what you are. Now i am going to believe you on this. But if i catch you slipping and lieing or claiming false statements i will TOTALLY distrust you and you wont have ANY respect from me and i know PLENTY of the other members will agree with me on that. Be real and we will GLADLY accept you. Theres people on this forum who drive hooptis and have NO SYSTEM and they say that and we accept them for who they are. Were all brothers on here. Once you EARN your respect you will be a part of the big happy SMD family. Until then watch what you say....people are watching.

lmao sounds like my ramcharger :blush:

and yeah I gained respect for you coming out and telling the truth, my biggest pet peeve is liars.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Kudos for coming clean.

Liars are the worst, so DONT do it again.

"Fool me once, well, thats the ambiguity of the Internet, fool me twice, get beat down w/ the ban stick"...I think thats how that ones goes ;)

Truthfully-KNOWING you're 14 makes A LOT of sense to me and I'm betting many others.

No need to "pimp big" if you are not really. If you want help from this forum, BEING TRUTHFULL is the key, cuz aint NOBODY gonna help you if you're not even being straight w/ em.

For someone to read your MANY threads/Q's, and offer up ACCURATE & LENGTHY tech info/help, and then find out you were faking...? Would you wanna help that person again? I think not. DON'T waste these guys time if you plan on benefitting from their knowledge and experience.

That said, good job on being mature enough about it to say the truth, AND fixxing your sig was a good move too.

let the Q's roll.

COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.