GOTZ1LUNG's Sierra Video on Pg 15 - 5/17/12 TL#'s 151.3@29hz

Last one for the night, its just the angle pieces for the amp rack to make it sit flush against the box face is all..

And no more pics till someone at least says it sucks or something!, LMAO

Posted Image

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

tune that ish lower!

with his taste in music, no need to. even if he did listen to lots of rap...i'm tuned to mid 30's myself and i still get all those low notes just fine.

box came out lookin really nice! i like the teal around the flush mount by the subs. amp rack is lookin good too. talk about old school. that middle amp is aged to perfection lol

box came out lookin really nice! i like the teal around the flush mount by the subs. amp rack is lookin good too. talk about old school. that middle amp is aged to perfection lol

Thanks Man, your Program did my math for that box so if its shit its your fault..J/P! Thanks for that thing bro..its a life saver.

Ya and it still works too..it just happens to be the same measurements(minus 3/8 in L) of the 1400.4 that will be filling its place it a few weeks.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

gettin there.

looking good bro

Thanks guys, I forgot my pills today so needless to say i didnt get shit done on it.

Think i should cut most of the backing to amp rack out? IM worried about amp cooling with the rack so close on all 4 sides of each amp

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

Archived