Sorry a little drunk heree but i was just reading the cardomain blog and i found out the new camaro well the RSV6 is about 23k give or take

33010010419_large.jpg

its pretty affordable and ithink this thing is beaaaast i drove the challanger but idk if its going to be better then the camaro tho

if u dont want the ss u can still get this its pretty affordable and dose not look much different then the ss

Mike and I liked the Camaro SS, but Autoblog is doing backflips over the V6 Camaro. Considering it has 300 hp and starts at just $22k, I’d say Chevy did good.

please dont hate..just throw your input in on what u think lets get some car talk goin

and cheers to uhoh_45 cuz his drunk and maybe roscoe cuz i know his probably drunk too haha. :drunk: :drunk:

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

im not being a smartass im just sayin you cant really guess how much horsepower their v8 is goin to put out based on information about the v6, i mean their v8 might just be for fuel efficiency or it could put out mass horsepower but you cant base ideas on the fact that their v6 puts out 300hp lol

yeah if this puts out about 300 the ss is going to put out like 126 more ponies i think its just going to be built on efficiency really..but i dont have a problem with the V6 either shit 300 ponies is more then enough

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

yeah if this puts out about 300 the ss is going to put out like 126 more ponies i think its just going to be built on efficiency really..but i dont have a problem with the V6 either shit 300 ponies is more then enough

300 is never enough :D

Well the SS puts out 426 hp, guess i was not to far off.
i think the v8 is rated for mid 400s

fail

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER