• 2 weeks later...

http://www.carsponsors.com
http://www.carbonfibervinyl.com
Hey guys, I got sponsored by carbonfibervinyl.com. I'll be posting up pics later and let you see how i wrap the headlights in it. I know carbon fiber vinyl sounds kinda cheesy, but since I'm mainly going for the offset look of carbon fiber and not trying to shed weight it's the logical decision. Let me know what you think of the video!

dam looks intense, make me wanna get another car and just go all out crazy... but i ant got the cash

and sweet deal with the carsponsor.com would u recommend them? i mean i seen and herd about them but idk if it would be worth it know what i mean.

I can't stop building!!!

4 DC LeveL 4XL 18 Blow Through Re-Build
The newest addition My '97 Ford Explorer Build
My First Build 8 RF P1 12's
My Myspace Add Me
My Facebook Add Me

oh, your a hypocrite too bro.....your mom has my name on her left tit - and you still like her dont you?

If youre masturbating to that sub already, wait until you get a real sub... I think your nutsack will shrivel up.

looking nice, i want a jetta myself, but wife hates them, says they are ugly, but maybe if i get the money

i got a call form carsponsors last week, apparently i started an application but never finished, but i told her i was in between jobs, as she asked me if i had any mods on my car, and since i have no money havent had chance to mod car, so she is supposed to be calling back in a few weeks

not sure what i need to do to try and get something going with them, she said i was eligible for 30 sponsors right now, but i dunno how all that works

EDIT: I just saw this about 5 minutes after posting

http://www.ripoffreport.com/Search/Company/CarSponsors-com.aspx

this is a bunch of so called rip-off reports about car sponsorship, im not dogging it but thought id show you, this one guy, i think its the first link says he used to work for them and then went into detail about a typical convo a CS employee amy have with a person who wants to be sponsored, and the convo was the exact words the lady i talked to said to me

now it could be coincidence, but how many people are gonna be able to all get 30 sponsors or be eligible, ive seen the list of sponsors on their site and its more than 30, just seems a bit fishy

im sure this amy work out for many, or for others that go to shows anyways, but i do not know if it will work out for me

I'll keep doin my thing and see how it goes. some of those guys that reported sound like kids that just want free parts for no work and no company is just gonna hand you parts no matter what you drive. I've got 2 more promo shows for Glow Shift Gauges and i need 500 more views for CarbonFiberVinyl.com so if i get it all completed and theres no parts at my door ill be letting you and my lawyer know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived