Alpine W505 Touchscreen Double Din

ok i want to bypass it so i can watch movies while i am rollin... i already put it in and didnt hook the two wires up for that.. and i cant set my time, look at pics on my ipod so it kinda sucks and i figured that if i have to take it out again that i might as well bypass it so i can watch movies. there is two wires the yellow/ black one goes to the foot brake i think and there is a yellow/blue one that goes to the parking brake. so i was just wondering how to bypass it and i really need to do this so any help is apperciated. thanks

GOOGLE THAT SHIT..... haha thats how i found mine out googley good luck

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

ok well i did some research and found the mods that u can buy.... buti also foud out that u can just run the ground wire and the other wire to a toggle and do it that way... will this work... alot of people say that it will just trick the hu and let u watch movies and other stuff.. so i just wanted some info on what u guys tought bout this before i ripe it out and try it. thanks. o yeah a google turned out to be my friend after all ahahaha

Edited by buddlydudly8989

although this is an illegal process, i have heard (haha) that if you interupt the ground with a toggle simulating the emergency brake and do the same on a power source off the brake light side that your good to go as long as you follow the same process using the toggles as the brake pedal and emergency brake.

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites

well i will try doing the toggle myself and we will have to see what happens ill let u guys know what it does.

The thing with the toggle is, everytime you shut off the car your going to have to redo the sequnence to get it to play a movie or video, so your only tricking the headunit until you shut your vehicle off. then back to flipping switches..

You will get annoyed soon with it, and your just better off getting the pac tr-7 for the $20 it costs... unless you prefer the ghetto style installs :)

http://www.pac-audio.com/instructions/TR-7.pdf

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5257_PAC+TR-7.html

The thing with the toggle is, everytime you shut off the car your going to have to redo the sequnence to get it to play a movie or video, so your only tricking the headunit until you shut your vehicle off. then back to flipping switches..

You will get annoyed soon with it, and your just better off getting the pac tr-7 for the $20 it costs... unless you prefer the ghetto style installs :)

http://www.pac-audio.com/instructions/TR-7.pdf

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_5257_PAC+TR-7.html

ok so i am confused so if i just hook them two wires up to a toggle it wont work??? i will buy the mod but i want something that will work right now lol.

ok so i am confused so if i just hook them two wires up to a toggle it wont work??? i will buy the mod but i want something that will work right now lol.

it will work if you do the toggle switch idea to simulate you actually hitting the brake and what not, but once you shut the car off it is disabled again. So next time you start your car and decided you want video playback your going to have to flip switches again to simulate the brake action again.

The bypass is only 20$, and it does the flipping of the switches automatically everytime you start the vehicle (so you will have instant video playback when ever you want) without having to flip toggle switches on and off.

Thats why I said the switches is a ghetto way to do it, and yes it works, but only until the car is turned off because there is no sort of memory for it. plus with the switches you gotta put them someplace and what not.