Need Help Guys

Ok guys need your expert opinion going to start doing things the right way and completely right.I have a Rockford T15004 and Rockford T3000 amps I have a HO alternator but need to know how many batteries I need to run the system the right way.

DA KINGPIN

Need more info...what kinda vehicle, how big is your alternator, what kinda room do you have for batteries? I would say without knowing anything, replace the factory battery with whatever will fit , maybe a D1200 or D5100 by powermaster, and at least two of the same in the back, or maybe with one D3100 in the back, as well as a battery up front, or something.....it just depends on your alternator..... I would run no less than three good sized batteries on that amp combo.... a new one up front and to in the back, the largest I could fit.... from what I seen around the net, those 3000 s need a good bit of battery support.... good amp, and power hungry to reach its potential.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Depends on how big your alt is, but I'd recommend bare minimum one extra d3100 and a good replacement under the hood. a good factory replacement and 2 3100s would be my choice to keep 14v+.

Just looked I know I have a HO alternator from Iraggi but don't remember exactly which size I told Don the amps I would be using and that it was a 2005 Ford expedition and that's the one he suggested. Batteries could be placed maybe on the drivers side rear behind that panel beside the third row I'll have to take some measurements to see.

DA KINGPIN

Archived