Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford 18's


downlow

Recommended Posts

Posted
correct me if i am wrong but why would you spend that much when you can just go with an fi btl.....

X2

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....

Posted

Great woofers. I think even Meade ran some of those in the day. But I've seen them sell for $150-170 a piece on ebay in good condition and almost bought a pair one time for $300. You could get way better woofers than those for that much money.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 571 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...