Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Old School Subs


77-AUDIO

  

21 members have voted

  1. 1. Has anybody even heard or seen these?

    • Heard
      8
    • Seen
      2
    • NO
      7
    • WTF
      4


Recommended Posts

Posted

I was talking to SCRUBBALO about some old ass sspeakers and I remebered a brand called SAVARD. Do any of you remember this brand or have any of you heard of them. I found home speakers but I am tlking about the car speakers and boxes. they were built like proboxes.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

PPL will look but no voting. whats up with that.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear






dc_audio.jpg

Posted

Heard these around 1990. A pair of 15's done I.B. in a Pontiac GP. Sounded pretty good, the set-up wasn't meant to be insane loud, more sq.

94' Suburban

Kenwood HU

RF T3002

2x SAZ-1500D's

2x PG Rsd 6.5's

4x RE SE 12'

Kicker Hyperflex 1/0

...more still to come

Posted
Heard these around 1990. A pair of 15's done I.B. in a Pontiac GP. Sounded pretty good, the set-up wasn't meant to be insane loud, more sq.

They were nice speakers and the pre fab enclosures were really nice quality and sounded good. They weren't cheap.

2001 EXPEDITION

6 RE MT 15" WITH TEAM PSI PARTS

4 ROCKFORD T30001BD

3 ROCKFORD T5002

6 DEKA GROUP 31 INTIMIDATOR BATTS

156 AT 42Hz at 12 volts (need more alternator)

usac outlaw in the kick door open

Posted

i had the 2 rap 18 (blue writeing ) back in 91' was runnin a autotek 7150 on them

in 93 had some 2 12 comps (gold writeing ) on a 2 punch 45s

they were made here in louisiana were compareable to the punch of the same era

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...