250 Amp Custom Mechman Alt

this beast is pendin sale guys...and the alt is a one wire hook up..

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

what I mean by one wire is that the 4 pin connector is not necessary....soon as you run power to it, itll do the rest without the plug...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

bump bump...still for sale! you neeeed to charge that system right!

damn nobody wants a custom built 250 amp alt?

TTT she goes again...

Do you have any idea if this would fit a GM car? 1997 Aurora is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Chris Hasbrook

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Do you have any idea if this would fit a GM car? 1997 Aurora is what I'm looking for.

Thanks

Chris Hasbrook

I believe its only based on the bigger alt that goes on there trucks and SUVs....

alt is pending sale...

Edited by mbdblue

Let me know if the sale falls through and see if that will fit my car or you can just let me know the model and I can call him and ask.

Thanks

Chris Hasbrook

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio