lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

looks loud !

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

looks loud !

its the 140+ we went to a show with is meter it with little jon king of crunk track 8 and did a 140in bass race but its only a 1000watts and its tuned low as hell dont know how low but to the floor low and can some one plz fix the links

Edited by fischy fisch
lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.

thats the plan is to do 2 more 15's and then swich over to digital designs 9500 and put close to 4k on each but as of right now its on hold so only 2 15's and 1000 watts (hopefully 3k on those sub soon)

it ported its low tuned but not sure where at which suck tho is the port is on the side thats the only way we could it in it because i built the box and it wasnt low enuff so cut the port out and the only way to fit it with out bends was to do it on the side and i didnt have that much mdf letf so i was kinda of in a jam but it works the port is 95sq in (need to be 96 but it shouldnt make to much of a diffrence )and its 24 in long

bump number 2 come on i know its nothing to great like steve or any of the big dudes but this is my buddy truck we put togeather off of publix work money