Second Skin Audio

Duplicolor Spray Liner

PUNKYOU007

has anyone used the Duplicolor spray bed liner? i want to get my box sprayed but Line-X wants $8 per square footz and i am broke and trying to save to buy a new amp. i am concerned that the Duplicolor may soften up in the heat of the summer, not sure though. but i dont want it getting sticky or rubbing off on my seat, carpet or side panels. if anyone has used it i sure would like some feed back here. thanks.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

has anyone used the Duplicolor spray bed liner? i want to get my box sprayed but Line-X wants $8 per square footz and i am broke and trying to save to buy a new amp. i am concerned that the Duplicolor may soften up in the heat of the summer, not sure though. but i dont want it getting sticky or rubbing off on my seat, carpet or side panels. if anyone has used it i sure would like some feed back here. thanks.

i've got roll on bed liner on my current box and i havent had any problems with it. been going on three years now. texas heat to west virginia cold.

01 s10 blazer 6 jl12w6's

i just bought the spray and roll on the other day and i sprayed a little on some extra woood 30 minutes later rubbed my hand on it there was more on my hand then the wood..

but ive come up with a game plan.. im going to paint my box regardless and then wipe it with a towel and slap it in and see what happens... thats...................................if i ever finish my box :D

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

i just bought the spray and roll on the other day and i sprayed a little on some extra woood 30 minutes later rubbed my hand on it there was more on my hand then the wood..

but ive come up with a game plan.. im going to paint my box regardless and then wipe it with a towel and slap it in and see what happens... thats...................................if i ever finish my box :D

i sprayed some on some scrap mdf, i did like 4 coats and it sticks to the mdf well and cured up fine i was just concerned that in my truck on a 95 deg day it may get soft. and just so there is no confusion i am talking about the arosol spray not the line x or rhino liner. i may go with line x but like i said its 8 bucks a square foot and that turns out to be like $160-170 bucks.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

i use the walmart aresol can truckbed liner stuff... it may be duplicolor idk.... it works great... and hardens up like a rock..... and you have to give it more than 30 minutes to dry.... give it an over night......its great stuff...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I use that duplicolor spray liner ALL the time

to make it look really good, I will clear coat as well

2 -3 passes with the bedliner, and 3 coats of clean, and you will have a bad ass lookin box man

You can also paint the bedliner, or do graphics on it, and it still comes out good, 1 can should be able to do 1 box easily, up to 36-40w 14 x 14 no issues, Ive done larger with 1 can

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I use it. Works great with no problems. Better than some of the other brands.

Current system:

1997 Blazer - (4) Customer Fi NEO subs with (8) American Bass Elite 2800.1s

Previous systems:

2000 Suburban - (4) BTL 15's and (4) IA 40.1's = 157.7 dB at 37 Hz.

1992 Astro Van - (6) BTL 15's and (6) IA 40.1's = 159.7 dB at 43 Hz.

Archived