anyone have a price quote for a kit for a 1998 grand prix?

wht about led headlights

retarded build on the way.....

2000 bagged s10

2 hdc3 15s

aq2200

aq4x90

stinger/knu wire

optima batteries

220 amp alt

fosgate hu/mids and highs

Can't use LED's for headlights just yet, however I would not be surprised if in the near future LED's become engineered for headlight use.

You can use LED's for indication lighting, for instance I've got LED's for my daytime running lights.

0218091746.jpg

Steve has some similar to this as his DRL's and blinkers, and you can even use them for brake bulbs as well, basically it's an awesome alternative to the standard 3157, and 194 bulbs.

But as of right now you won't find any LED's suitable to replace your average 9006, and similar bulbs.

Go to sylvania's website and do a run of your vehicle and find what bulb you need, then try HIDgate on ebay, they are a pretty good store front for HID's.

Don't put HID's in your brights like some people do, HID's require a bit of time to warm up and if you use your high flash ever it can screw the HID's up after time because it wont give them time to properly warm up.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

not to thread jack but do u guys think these r a good set?? http://cgi.ebay.com/9006-HID-Xenon-Headlig...%3A1%7C294%3A50

No.

I've installed a set that are essentially the same as those, just a different "HID SUPER XENON" name, but same chinese junk factory. That big "HID BALLAST" is a joke.

They worked, they were just not very quality for the money you pay.

By the way, you don't need to say what your vehicle is to find the right HID conversion kit, most of the ones that specify your vehicle are flea market buys. Just know what bulb you need and look for quality.

These slim conversion kits are pretty nice.

http://cgi.ebay.com/hid-kit-xenon-conversi...93%3A1|294%3A50

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner