2008 f250, fabtech dirtlogic suspension, front is the big coil over shocks with reservoir, dealer told us there is a tool to compress the shock or something and raise it up to 2 inches higher (supposed to be adjustable) but needs a tool to turn the threaded stop...you have a link to it or have the proper name?

thanks

picture of what im talkin about

0613081409d.jpg

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

thanks Roscoe, i was in a meeting.

Logan, the one i have is too small... its for qauds. i should be able to get one at the shop tomorrow, i'll post up on this thread if i do.

tell the dealership that the tool should have came with the kit... i send all my dealer trucks back to the lot with everything that was included in the kit, HEY! where did you get your truck?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

not mine, its my brothers...hoblit motors here in clousa...got a killer deal since we get fleet pricing...lots of fun in that truck :)

ill contact them today and tell them they either need to find the tool or get us another, thanks

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

not mine, its my brothers...hoblit motors here in clousa...got a killer deal since we get fleet pricing...lots of fun in that truck :)

ill contact them today and tell them they either need to find the tool or get us another, thanks

my invoices read... Hoblit and Hanes Motors, i havent done bizz with them in a few years. the shitty part, and i dont want to throw the tow truck driver under the buss is that we had all thier trucks p/u and returned on flat bed tow trucks and we all know tow truck drivers like to rummage and pilfer peoples shit. :unsure:

if they dont have one let me know i will find you one.

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

hoblit is saying they never got it...even after i know it came in the kit =\

how much does that tool usually cost?

hopefully i can score you a freebie if not i'll find out.