Blue's Prelude soon to be #3!!

also its hell without cupholders... inbetween your legs is cool but the condensation will make you look like you pissed yourself. i noticed you had the same motor as me.. any mods performance-wise?

na man, Ill be doing very little performance to this engine...I do have plans in the future to get another 4th gen and that will be build for hp...H23A VTEC boosted...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

wow ive seen the beginning of this build awhile ago but just never got back in here for some reason. Great work man :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

wow ive seen the beginning of this build awhile ago but just never got back in here for some reason. Great work man :)

thanks man...and only 24 hours until it gets taken out and built better!!!

i think itd be better off you boosting the f22a1 (iron sleeves, and low compression) but the h23 would be a good DD.

just my .02 :)

hmm...Ill have to look into that man...I mostly wanted to go with the H23 cuz I had it on my first lude (92 Si non-vtec) and when I found out there was a vtec'd version available in europe, I wanted it bad...plus i never hear about anyone who has an H23 vtec boosted...im sure they exist, just more rare than the H22...

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

thanks man...and only 24 hours until it gets taken out and built better!!!

hmm...Ill have to look into that man...I mostly wanted to go with the H23 cuz I had it on my first lude (92 Si non-vtec) and when I found out there was a vtec'd version available in europe, I wanted it bad...plus i never hear about anyone who has an H23 vtec boosted...im sure they exist, just more rare than the H22...

the Si Vtec model its not only in europe..it came to the us too..ive had 2, the last one got stolen...a pic of my last one that got stolen

93 Si Vtec h22a

Posted Image

im saving to my last penny to buy another 4th gen in the near future...(f****ing thieves)

the Si Vtec model its not only in europe..it came to the us too..ive had 2, the last one got stolen...a pic of my last one that got stolen

93 Si Vtec h22a

Posted Image

im saving to my last penny to buy another 4th gen in the near future...(f****ing thieves)

ah nice man...thats like, almost the color I wanna paint mine cept I want it 3-4 shades darker...like a deep midnight blue...sucks that it got stolen man...idk what Id do if some1 took mine...but my first one I wrecked the stupidest way possible...went thru a dead end whippin it around, oversteered into the curb...(8 in. high @ ~30-40 mph) stock the lude sits at around 6 in. if I rememeber right, plus I had a friend in the car...curb grabbed the towhook and pulled down, bent the unibody @ the fender wells...I was a stupid kid who just got his license, but Ill never drive like that again. keep savin up man, you'll get another chance too!

I didnt think the H23A VTEC was ever offered in the US?? hhmm...Il have to do somemore research then...

everyone loves a lude http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

in for the rebuild

haha 19 hours left MAYO!

got home to realize I gots no MDF in the place! trip to da HD 2morrow...luckily its pretty much all I need...I have an abundance of glue, screws, 0 gauge, full gallon of resin, still got like 15 yards of 1.5 oz. mat, and mmmaaaddd fuses!

but what I was able to do is out with the old!

Posted Image

Posted Image

wakin up dumb early to start on this biiitch

Archived