ok a guy from another forum was needin some help bad with his iphone. ill just copy and paste what his prob is. he is a very good guy so help would be much appreciated and thanks from me too.

well i plugged it in to the computer to charge it and now when i try to turn it on it only shows a lil red light on the very top of the iphones screen and then the screen itself shows a dark grey box in the middle of the scrren with a light grey outline

around the dark grey box..

when i plug it in to itunes it ask me to activate the iphone with att and it does not give me any other options..

any help please.. what could i do.. thanks

ok a guy from another forum was needin some help bad with his iphone. ill just copy and paste what his prob is. he is a very good guy so help would be much appreciated and thanks from me too.

well i plugged it in to the computer to charge it and now when i try to turn it on it only shows a lil red light on the very top of the iphones screen and then the screen itself shows a dark grey box in the middle of the scrren with a light grey outline

around the dark grey box..

when i plug it in to itunes it ask me to activate the iphone with att and it does not give me any other options..

any help please.. what could i do.. thanks

is it jailbroken? you can use a program called quickPWN to restore it and get past the activation screen.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

is it jailbroken? you can use a program called quickPWN to restore it and get past the activation screen.

hmm i dont know but ill ask and get the info on it. hes a good dude and audio guy at that and also tryin to get him to goin here. thanks for that info though ill pass it on for sure.

if u dont have a ton of stuff on it just restore it, u hold the home button for like 10 seconds, then hold the button on the top along with the home button for about 30 seconds, then let go of just the top button and hold the home button and plug it into ur comp with itunes open, and it should ask u to restore, but google it b4 u go my way, i might have got the times wrong, its been a while since i messed around with mine.

siggy.jpg

if u dont have a ton of stuff on it just restore it, u hold the home button for like 10 seconds, then hold the button on the top along with the home button for about 30 seconds, then let go of just the top button and hold the home button and plug it into ur comp with itunes open, and it should ask u to restore, but google it b4 u go my way, i might have got the times wrong, its been a while since i messed around with mine.

hey thanks for that info too. i shot him the link to here so he can check some solutions but i was thinkin of askin him about reseting it like that but ive only had reg ipods with buttons lol and dont know about a ny buttons on the iphones. but thanks agian im sure he will be happy to get it figured out. i know id be goin crazy if i was out a phone and music