hey you guys.. iv been considering gettin a handgun for a while know.. dont really need it and hopefully dont plan on using it.. but u know just for protection and well to go out to the range sometimes.. i really wouldnt wanna keep it in the house so would more than likely leave it in the car.. any suggestions or law ,rules i gotta know about..also any info .comments would be really appreciated.. really considering it.. but still dont know.. police seem to stop me alot and dont wanna get punked into any trouble..

as long as you get a concealed handgun license you can carry it with you anywhere except post offices and places like that. if you get pulled over its always smart to say "i have a gun in the car with me and i have a license for it" before they even get a word out of their mouth.

you have any clue of what size caliber, brand, etc. you want?

i personally love 1911 45's because i have alot of experience with them and know them in and out.

Leaving a firearm in your car is a bad idea bro really bad idea I remember when some POS broke into my truck and stole buy .338 from under my back seat last year. Okay with that sad a Pistol box such as this is a good idea for in your home. It will keep unwanted out and is still very fast and easy for you to access it should you need to. What kind of money are you wanting to spend

If you are going to get one USE IT!!!!

Nothing is worse than having a hand cannon and not knowing how to properly aim and being comfortable with it.

I laugh my ass off at the officers we have here, who cannot shoot their beretta's worth a damn thing.

J

SMDMafiaGodsmack2.jpg

"No poor dumb bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He did it by making the other poor dumb bastard for his country."

George Patton

hey you guys.. iv been considering gettin a handgun for a while know.. dont really need it and hopefully dont plan on using it.. but u know just for protection and well to go out to the range sometimes.. i really wouldnt wanna keep it in the house so would more than likely leave it in the car.. any suggestions or law ,rules i gotta know about..also any info .comments would be really appreciated.. really considering it.. but still dont know.. police seem to stop me alot and dont wanna get punked into any trouble..

i wouldnt leave it in the car. its a proven fact that 100% of home invasions happen in the home. so if your getting it for protection, it would make to keep it where ever you are.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

as long as you get a concealed handgun license you can carry it with you anywhere except post offices and places like that. if you get pulled over its always smart to say "i have a gun in the car with me and i have a license for it" before they even get a word out of their mouth.

you have any clue of what size caliber, brand, etc. you want?

i personally love 1911 45's because i have alot of experience with them and know them in and out.

it depends on where he's at, every state is different. some states wont even issue at all, all states have different restrictions on where you can and cant carry, and not all states require you to inform an officer that you have a weapon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_t...ates_(by_state)

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg