ok first let me say I hate the Raiders,  but if you think that that 2-13 record indicates how bad they are your WRONG, The Faiders Just dont have any Offense if they Did they would be SCARY Good, their Defense is Really, Really, Young and VERY FAST, and are allready the #4 defense in the league, to bad their offense stinks.

I hate to burst your bubble but brees is will lose it for you guys, just watch..... I watched that guy for a few yrs, he just cant carry a team on his shoulders if he has to,   or he failed to do so while he was with S.D.

not to talk to much smack but do you know anytjhing about football besides the aints???

Dolphins Defense is ranked one spot above the Faiders at #3  and the coach spells his name Saban.

Ricky Williams and T.O. a pos? :lol: Please

They're great athletes...Only problem is they bring too much drama and negative attention to a team... On the field they're great.

TO hasnt brought shit wrong to dallas...that shits way overhyped
He's only one person and a WR... A WR won't win games for you...Sure he'll make a big play but you can't count on a WR to win games for you. Hell you can't count on one guy to win it for the team.
Yea thats what i'm saying i guess in a different way.  Aaron Brooks has nothing to do with the raiders sucking or the saints being better this year.  I mean at least give some credit to Brees, Bush and Duece over there in NO, dont try to say its because you got rid of AB

ok first let me say I hate the Raiders,  but if you think that that 2-13 record indicates how bad they are your WRONG, The Faiders Just dont have any Offense if they Did they would be SCARY Good, their Defense is Really, Really, Young and VERY FAST, and are allready the #4 defense in the league, to bad their offense stinks.

I hate to burst your bubble but brees is will lose it for you guys, just watch..... I watched that guy for a few yrs, he just cant carry a team on his shoulders if he has to,   or he failed to do so while he was with S.D.

not to talk to much smack but do you know anytjhing about football besides the aints???

Dolphins Defense is ranked one spot above the Faiders at #3  and the coach spells his name Saban.

Seems they had alot of dependancy on Moss and he hasnt even been thrown to the last few games ive seen

exactly they brought in some serious Talent  Marques Colston, that guy is a freaking STUD  and he is a rook.

I hope the Aints make it to the bowl agianst my chargers I would so Enjoy Ripping up Drew Brees and company, I know his weaknesses and so does S.D man I would sooooo enjoy that matchup.

yea they all get crdeit but Brooks flat out sucks. he would throw an int. and walk off the field smiling. wouldnt come out when his shoulder was fucked. he didnt care as long as he was payed

as for Ricky williams, he wouldnt play, and if you recall he quit the NFl to smoke weed, when Miami wanted the 8 mil back, he came back and fail another drug test. thats a POS right there

T.O. is overhyped flat out. he has that randy moss attitude, i remember moss saying after he signed a bigass money contract that. "i'll catch the ball when i feel like playing" he brings too much drama and doesnt back anything up.

as for the superbowl. great if we make it, like i said we never been this far so its an accomplishment and well take what we can get.

but i dont care whos in the Sb as long as New England isnt there

its a Shame Really, Shell isnt Getting a fair shot, his hands are tied you know they are  fucking Al "its my team sit down marcus allen" Davis wont let Art do his thing his way, IMHO the Faiders Will Never be a Dominant force in the NFL asLong as Old AL is still alive and has his hands in everything.

yea they all get crdeit but Brooks flat out sucks. he would throw an int. and walk off the field smiling. wouldnt come out when his shoulder was fucked. he didnt care as long as he was payed

as for Ricky williams, he wouldnt play, and if you recall he quit the NFl to smoke weed, when Miami wanted the 8 mil back, he came back and fail another drug test. thats a POS right there

T.O. is overhyped flat out. he has that randy moss attitude, i remember moss saying after he signed a bigass money contract that. "i'll catch the ball when i feel like playing" he brings too much drama and doesnt back anything up.

as for the superbowl. great if we make it, like i said we never been this far so its an accomplishment and well take what we can get.

but i dont care whos in the Sb as long as New England isnt there

MEH STFU already hes a great reciever, i'd have an attitude problem too if people asked me the same stupid fucking questions all the time.  since we dropped Bledsoe from the starting position T.O has got alot more passes, yea hes dropped some good passes but not once has he said oh well.  hes said himself that hes missed dsome passes he should have caught.  i dont see how thats overhyped.

Overhyped doesnt bring in the money 7 teams were offering a "drama queen" as you put it

its a Shame Really, Shell isnt Getting a fair shot, his hands are tied you know they are  fucking Al "its my team sit down marcus allen" Davis wont let Art do his thing his way, IMHO the Faiders Will Never be a Dominant force in the NFL asLong as Old AL is still alive and has his hands in everything.

thats what i was saying,hes the only owner in the NFL who solely is in charge of all recruiting hiring firing rosters everything.  WTF does he even pay a head coach for when he wants everything his way.  and honestly they shouldnt have got rid of Gruden when they did

Drop the Drama and BS and T.O a Guy I hate with a passion is in the top 5 best recievers in the game, only a select few that have more Talent than Owens, Moss, @ first I didnt blame him for being upset with how things were going down, but he hasnt helped them either so well when 2 parties cant co-exist together thisis what you get, also the whole porter issue was wierd to me I dunno what happened over there but something is not right with the Oakland Orginization(sp)   It all comes from the top.