For sale or trade for Super Bowl tickets... 2004 honda crf 450r!!! LOL  ;D i've never been to miami, but im only 1 game away from going... DA BEARS! super bowl shuffle...

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i see the colts losing in the next game...and although im happy enough the saints made it this far. if we win great if not we done damn good... but i see chicago losing to... no hate just they didnt look too good today. i mean they barely got by

anything can happen though on game day but i think we got chicago

i see the colts losing in the next game...and although im happy enough the saints made it this far. if we win great if not we done damn good... but i see chicago losing to... no hate just they didnt look too good today. i mean they barely got by

was this the only bears game you watched this season? they were the most UNconsistant team in the NFL all year... this was 1 of thier better games by far!!!  :matrix:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

was this the only bears game you watched this season? they were the most UNconsistant team in the NFL all year... this was 1 of thier better games by far!!!  :matrix:

If that was one of their better games, They're not winning the superbowl. I hate grossman too. He's horrible.

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

If that was one of their better games, They're not winning the superbowl. I hate grossman too. He's horrible.

yeah maybe! but the bears are still going to the super bowl!  :ohmy:

It was probably one of, if not, their best game all season.

The Miami Dolphins murdered them, I remember that game. Grossman was a disaster.

I honestly don't see the Bears winning the superbowl.

another close 1, DAM! chargers/eagles=  :rip_1: i was 1 out of 4 this week... that sux! colts/bears super bowl!!!  :weight_lift: