we'll see in due time, you better bring your A-game though.

yea we lost 5 games, but notice only 1 team that beat us is a playoff contender. seems the better the team, the better we do.

i dont wanna talk to much crap but , [glow=red,2,300]y'all lost to miami.  only thing worse than that would be losing to the suckass raiders[/glow]

I think when Miami comes out playing good they can beat any team in the NFl...Your comment is pretty much because you just known they have a loosing record. If Harrington would have been our starter since game 1 we would be in the wild card chase.

sabine is a damn fine coach as he brought our LSU tigers to the championship. i take nothing away from him except for his pick of QB, who was i think cunningham with a blown knee.

what i really like about our coach payton is. i talked to 2 former players when the coach got hired and hey both said. hes an asshole, alot of guys dont like the way hes running things.

shortly after those 2 "Donte Stallworth and Courtney Watson" were both traded  he takes no crap and takes risk unlike alot of other coaches

how many coachs go for it on 4th down, not many, i think we done 3 4th dwn conversions within the 1st half against the giants.

then with dallas.  we were up, we scored, we kicked an onside kick, recovered, and scored again.

yea we lost 5 games, but notice only 1 team that beat us is a playoff contender. seems the better the team, the better we do.

i dont wanna talk to much crap but , y'all lost to miami.  only thing worse than that would be losing to the suckass raiders

WARNING if your going to be a raider hater with only 96 posts you better do your HOMEwork! (see scrolling pictures in home page)  :ranting2:  

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

i dont wanna talk to much crap but , y'all lost to miami.  only thing worse than that would be losing to the suckass raiders

WARNING if your going to be a raider hater with only 96 posts you better do your HOMEwork! (see scrolling pictures in home page)  :ranting2: 

all things aside im a cowboys fan and i know Steve is a raiders fan but any true fan knows when their team sux, and this year the raiders have stunk it up, and on numberous occasions i have been ashamed of the cowboys

yep this is just my lucky year, but this time we going to da bowl! DA BEARS... super bowl shuffle!  :sarcasm:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

yep this is just my lucky year,

on to the raiders, the only reason they are doing bad is they picked up our trash "Aaron Brooks" see what happened when we got rid of him

i think we were 3-13 now 10-5  AB is a POS like Ricky Williams and T.O.

yep this is just my lucky year,

on to the raiders, the only reason they are doing bad is they picked up our trash "Aaron Brooks" see what happened when we got rid of him

i think we were 3-13 now 10-5  AB is a POS like Ricky Williams and T.O.

your football knowledge is pretty damn limited.

you could give the raiders peyton manning and its not going to change a damn thing. Art Shell is a shitty coach, Al Davis is a stupid fuck owner, and defensively the raiders fucking suck as a whole. 

Ricky Williams and T.O. a pos? :lol: Please

They're great athletes...Only problem is they bring too much drama and negative attention to a team... On the field they're great.

TO hasnt brought shit wrong to dallas...that shits way overhyped

Ricky Williams and T.O. a pos? :lol: Please

They're great athletes...Only problem is they bring too much drama and negative attention to a team... On the field they're great.

TO hasnt brought shit wrong to dallas...that shits way overhyped
He's only one person and a WR... A WR won't win games for you...Sure he'll make a big play but you can't count on a WR to win games for you. Hell you can't count on one guy to win it for the team.

now take rex grossman for example... he is a very poor example of an athlete! damit coach would ya @least give griese a try oh sorry guys i was having a little episode there for a second! you think that has anything to do with not even being mentioned for coach of the year this year!