Here's the first one of the half ass hairtrick. Be sure to comment on her facial expression. She hates the camera!

The other two vids are of some car flex.

Let me know what you think. Sub w/ box and amp are going up for sale. It's time for a new setup. :spiteful:

Edited by cc_audio

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

damn that first vids feedback was owefull, ied kill that fucker if he said that to me, but that solo x sounds good

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

lol, u got pritty damn unique on that box, puttin the volt meter on it, looks tight, n u ever break in that solo? i seen one a few years back at this radio shack that sold car audio n it was the 18 n was stiff as hell, and acually looked fake how big it was, but still sounds good, is ur port on the left side?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

damn that first vids feedback was owefull, ied kill that fucker if he said that to me, but that solo x sounds good

Yeah, that guy is a little off. He is subscribed to my videos too so he always has something retarded to say for every new video I post, but he does that to a lot of people, just look at his page. Freak. :wacko: O well, I just deleted his comment. It takes all types to make the world go round. :rolleyes: Thanks for the comments. The slot port fires out the rear into the trunk on the driver side.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!