Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Fi Vs. Dc Vs. Atomic?


Recommended Posts

Posted

The t3's are monsters but I wouldn't be able to afford or power them. Maybe one day though...

You could Deff afford them if your Looking into Atomic APX's and Fully loaded BTL's or DClV5's....

There not that Much, Pretty reasonable if you ask me, There great woofer's!!!

I love the TSNS!!!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Posted

Their site says $1200 a piece for them. The fi btl's aren't near that expensive and I've contacted atomic and dc and they both gave me great prices on the apx and lvl 4 xl and lvl5. dc asked me not to share the pricing but it is very competitive with the fi and atomics though. Also the tsns is very power hungry would only be able to run two or three with the power I wanna run.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Posted

PM Jack.

He has a Blowthru with six XL 15s on 2kw per woofer and does almost 150 from 20hz to 80hz

no question about "feel" in that car :good::yahoo:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
Posted

Yea I saw that thing! Its a beast!!! I have pm'ed him a couple of times and He has wrote me back. I am gonna get some ideas from him if hes willing to pass on his knowledge.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Posted

I know you chose the DC's..good choice..either would have been a good choice, as long as they are in their optimum enclosure. Not to sound like a broken record, but install, is everything. I've heard btl's and Dc's poorly installed sound like crap..I've seen entry level subs in the proper enclosure sound awesome..nail the install and the tuning and I think that you will be more than pleased, no matter what subs you pick!

supercharged hummer h2

8 Sundown nightshade v'2 Scott Bowman built 4th order bandpass

2 precision power pcx 4125(mids & hi's)

2 Stetsom 14k2e's

alpine ina-w910

dual Mike Singer350 amp alt

8 kinetic 2400 batteries two shuriken bt 120

1 kinetic 2000 under the hood

link to build log:

My link

Posted

Hey man thanks. If Jack decides not to help me out, which I would understand because he is a competitor, I will probably get Pete (PWK Designs) to design me one to make sure it is right.

System tear out has begun...Out with the old

i have a iq of 128 i graduated at the top of my class tell me how im reatrded you are the 1 thats dumb as hell you can't even spell

Look at the underlined text hahahahahahahaha

I think of it as the virgin losing the virginity technique

not just jumping in to it, and pounding away, but going at it slowly over time, to get to that full extreme

l_59eb24b3e2d14283a9f1baf0746be9e0.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2452 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...