San Jose Cinco De Mayo Cruise 5/3/09

Just walked back in the door, downloading pics before piss break.. lol

Had a good time, this year it was a lot more peaceful- Thank gawd! Last year was the side show from hell.. lol

Got some vids, pics, new memory card, and new lithium batteries, so I was ready!

Seemed like 2 out of 3 rides on the strip were Escalades truck, or SUV, hardly any low lows, or donks this year. After the East side got boring, went down town, it was packed! Usually its the other way around.

DSCN1281-1.jpg

DSCN1282-1.jpg

DSCN1283-1.jpg

DSCN1288.jpg

DSCN1293.jpg

DSCN1300.jpg

I loved that orange

DSCN1303.jpg

DSCN1305.jpg

DSCN1306.jpg

DSCN1317.jpg

more coming.....

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN1294.jpg

DSCN1296.jpg

DSCN1297.jpg

DSCN1298.jpg

DSCN1327.jpg

cops comin out!

DSCN1330.jpg

Lark one of my favorite G rides

DSCN1331.jpg

DSCN1343.jpg

DSCN1350.jpg

DSCN1351.jpg

DSCN1352.jpg

DSCN1353.jpg

DSCN1354.jpg

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

DSCN1355.jpg

DSCN1356.jpg

DSCN1358.jpg

DSCN1359.jpg

DSCN1360.jpg

DSCN1361.jpg

DSCN1362.jpg

DSCN1370.jpg

I love the IROC rims, wondering if they have these in 6 lug for SUVs

DSCN1372.jpg

DSCN1373.jpg

DSCN1374.jpg

DSCN1375.jpg

Okay less pics than I remember

now some vids

sundown.jpg

some nice cars. not as many nice ones as last year but still good.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

The weather was shitty!!

It was pouring all the way to San Jo, then it stopped, then it got muggy as hell, then hot, while over cast still

It wasn't that crowded this year by far, pretty light traffic wise compared to previous years, damn weather

busted

http://s580.photobucket.com/albums/ss241/F...nt=DSCN1318.flv

th_DSCN1318.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg

th_DSCN1369.jpg

this was down town San Jo, 33rd I believe and Santa Clara, the famous Wienershnitzel where Dukes kick it at the park

Imperials I believe and Impalas

sundown.jpg

th_DSCN1320.jpg

Some videos I took have no meaning because I only had a digi cam, no camcorder or anything. I was kickin it with the girls on King in the parking lot of a taqueria - cant pronounce or spell the name- Had some homies there, well a dude I met who thru my buddy a few months back at Autorama who was a bouncer at a San Jo club, and a Lowriders mag car show promoter

th_DSCN1341.jpg

BS vid, but it was Channel 2 news and police getting ready to crack down on illegal cruising

sundown.jpg

DSCN1308.jpg

DSCN1310.jpg

Buick Wildcat, another favorite

DSCN1312.jpg

DSCN1295.jpg

DSCN1323.jpg

DSCN1333.jpg

This Grand Prix was the loudest bumpin'ist ride on the strip, I should have just took a vid, but this guy was flexin like a mo fo

DSCN1328.jpg

convoy of oldschool trucks slammed

DSCN1329.jpg

DSCN1314.jpg

Edited by Forevrbumpn
sundown.jpg

LAST YEAR!!!!

DSCI0300-1.jpg

DSCI0309-1.jpg

DSCI0307-1.jpg

DSCI0259.jpg

DSCI0258-1.jpg

DSCI0261.jpg

DSCI0248.jpg

DSCI0244-1.jpg

DSCI0243-1.jpg

DSCI0240-3.jpg

DSCI0239-2.jpg

DSCI0208.jpg

More sun, more rides!!!!

sundown.jpg