i agree.....a down payment and yall holding it for that long and he still couldnt come up with the money OR tell you any sooner he couldnt come up with it? down payment is a down payment....thats just like payments on anything else....i would personally say the money is yalls...but once again thats just my .02

moose

J.A.M AUDIO

Owner

North Texas

Authorized DC Sound Lab Dealers

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

groundpounders-sig-1.jpg

if it whats i think it is.. fuck it.. keep the money.. shit i lost my deposit when i rented a tux.. im not saying to keep cause im a team mate/friend.. im saying it cause thats what a deposite is for.. to let someone hold an item for you untill you come up with the rest.. and if you bail out you lose it.. its more an incentive for the buyer to come through with the rest of the money...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

I've been through this myself. I really don't understand why a deposit is such a hard concept for some people. They can't be that dense.

My friend and I sold a camper trailer to a woman and she made a deposit. Quite awhile later she came wanting the deposit back. We said no and she went and got some of her tweeker boyfriends to try to scare it out of us. It backfired on them but I won't go into that story.

We kept the money of course.

A deposit is good faith money showing good faith on the buyers part. When they don't act in good faith the deposit becomes the sellers property.

I really didn't want to post about this but, I have to.

KEEP THE MONEY!!!!!

Its a principle thing. I understand times are hard and shit happens but, that is something you should of thought about before you put money down on something. Espeically something like car audio which IS NOT a necesity.

On the flip side of it. Don't be dicks about it either. Aplogize for not being able to refund the money but, if he wants to find a buyer for you to make up the difference they lost on the deposit plus the original amount you were asking for, be wiling to work with them. I mean after all it is an SMD brotha it sounds like the deal went bad with in the first place.

I would give the money back. That is what I have done in the past and will do in the future. It is how I want to be treated so thats what I would do. The economy changes so fast you dont know why they dont have the money and how would you feel if they needed the money for food? my 2c

I would give the money back. That is what I have done in the past and will do in the future. It is how I want to be treated so thats what I would do. The economy changes so fast you dont know why they dont have the money and how would you feel if they needed the money for food? my 2c

its called dont buy what you cant pay for in the first place. ive never bought somethign for a hobbythat i needed to make patments on, i either have it all at once or none at all

its called dont buy what you cant pay for in the first place. ive never bought somethign for a hobbythat i needed to make patments on, i either have it all at once or none at all

x2.. if you want it that bad, save up then go buy with cash in hand and ready.. less chance of having problems such as this one...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

As long as you guys HAD a date to "pay or lose" then its all good. If dude says, "I'll give you a deposit and the rest when I get it" and then comes back later that he now needs his money back....thats on him also.

Atleast you didn't go outta your way for some fucktard like I did..... :8)

Keep the money guys, Its his fault especially since you guys were warning him that time was running out.

Edited by brsteinbach

2 Infinity Reference 1252w 12s

4.2 cubic foot box tuned to 28hz

Sub amp: 1 Profile AP1200

Speaker amp: 1 Sony Xplod XM-504z

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X492

4 and 8 Gauge Knu

Big III In 1/0

All in my 90 Accord

f05112e8-c6ca-4f78-9a8d-47be99303c8b_zps

Diamonds are forever, but 9's end that shit fast....