Team Bass-Hz (Geo) Posted May 5, 2009 Report Posted May 5, 2009 Hey people I have two 15 inch Cerwin Vega Strokers SVC 4 ohm that are blown. I want to know if some one here at SMD knows of a place that can recone these bad boys? I called Cerwin Vega but they said that they can't do it. Please Help! Team Bass-Hz
Boon Posted May 5, 2009 Report Posted May 5, 2009 If CV can't even do it I suspect you're up the creek without a paddle. Those are old, 'wierd' subs, I doubt anyone would have parts for them... 10.x volts fo' life!
newls1 Posted May 5, 2009 Report Posted May 5, 2009 here you go ( http://cgi.ebay.com/Cerwin-Vega-15-Stroker...p3286.m20.l1116 ) I love my staffie So anti FACEBOOK it isn't even funny
Ray Posted May 5, 2009 Report Posted May 5, 2009 ive reconed plenty of those. buy the parts send them to myself or rusty at DC and about 75.00 each sub. done dizzle 2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz
Team Bass-Hz (Geo) Posted May 5, 2009 Author Report Posted May 5, 2009 here you go ( http://cgi.ebay.com/Cerwin-Vega-15-Stroker...p3286.m20.l1116 ) Thanks man really appreciate it. Team Bass-Hz
Team Bass-Hz (Geo) Posted May 5, 2009 Author Report Posted May 5, 2009 ive reconed plenty of those.buy the parts send them to myself or rusty at DC and about 75.00 each sub. done dizzle I'll pm you about this Ray. Thanks Team Bass-Hz
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.