False Alarms? Why Would This Happen?

I have a kinetik hc1400 under the hood. cant be the problem. its not even a year old.

That battery is not designed to crank your truck. That kinetik is built kinda like a capacitor, it releases energy very fast. I don't really think that is the problem though. Where is the ground hooked up @? If you call Viper tech support, the first question they will ask you is where it is grounded @. did you check to be sure the brain was mounted tightly to something?

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Any update? I'm interested to see if this got resolved.

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I personally did not install the alarm so I'm not sure.

May03Lt will post in here soon since did.

Things are not making sense with this alarm... We are going over everything tomorrow morning... I guess if things don't work after we double check and do a bunch of troubleshooting I can send the alarm back out to you.

Thanks

Untitled-2.jpg

My Videos

AQ + AA/Fi FTMFW!!!!!

seen my boss at the bar, and knows way more then me, so I asked him if he had any idea. Pretty much all I got out of him was something is not wired right, or something with the main brain is defective.

It really sucks with the newer alarms and the shock sensors being built into the brain itself. Limits trouble shooting by alot.

Can you deactivate the shock sensor by the remote on it, to see if it still triggers? If you cant i think it can be done with a bitwriter if you have one availble.

ok well I have witnessed this thing myself

at first, after multiple arm and disarm attempts, it gave us one shock sensor warning....so I went back in and moved the brain, again mounting it very securely....with the system armed, we were able to smack under the dash to get a warning.....after serveral arm/disarm cycles, the alarm went off (no warning chirp, full blast)....there was nothing going on that could have caused the sensor to go off.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

Archived