False Alarms? Why Would This Happen?

Either way, when the brain comes out wires have to be re-hooked up for everything to function properly. Its 80 mile drive for me not to mention May03lt's time. He says he doesnt mind but I'm starting to feel bad.

Its not a problem, hopefully a new or repaired brain will take care of things http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

hopefully a new or repaired brain will take care of things

X2

dj2q.jpg

Jared Nixon  A.K.A. Jsmoke

My Car Stereo Website: 3rd Coast Customs

My Fishing Website: BigLake411.com

Add me as a friend: Myspace

Download: Check out my Audio Calculations Spreadsheet (Microsoft Excel)

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

• 2 weeks later...

rocking the car won't cause the shock sensor to set off. The shock sensor is set off by vibrations.

Ok, my mistake, I guess I worded it wrong. Either way, get in your car, watch the LED on the shock sensor and have someone slam the door and tell me if it doesn't light up.

So to correct myself, the door slamming will cause "vibrations". :rolleyes:

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: NoFearX18 sent in the 5901 brain & remotes for warranty. I recieved a brand new brain & new remotes & sent them back to him. Still no word on if the problem has been resolved though.

Please update me on the status of the alarm. I'm very interested to know if you are still having these problems or if the new brain fixed it. :unknw:

dj2q.jpg

ATTENTION ALL SMD MEMBERS: Do not under any circumstance buy anything from Chassistech! They do not stand behind their products & their customer service is horrible. They do not actually manufacture lowering springs, they drop ship them from Spring Tech. Chasistech.com also does business as Airbagit.com, Streetridepro.com & Truckinsuspension.com. They are all the same company! Do not trust these bastards! Their products are cheap & more often than not, you don't get what you actually order in the first place! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Cool deal. Hopefully the new brain will resolve the issues. Keep me posted though.

dj2q.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Did we get this problem fixed? Update on install?

dj2q.jpg

Update? I would really like to know if this got fixed. I replaced the brain & remotes with a brand new brain & brand new remotes. Everyone seemed to be convinced the brain was bad & I get a new one sent out. I am just wondering if you are still having the same problems or did the new brain solve the problem? I'd really like some closure on this one. Please update. Thanks.

dj2q.jpg

As for the dome light. it shuts off shortly after i close the door so its fine... i dont know what it could be...

A sudden voltage swing in any direction could cause the problem. It's not likely, but not impossible. Use a voltmeter to check for any voltage swings.

My comp setup (Not bad for what it is):

HP Compaq Presario V6120US laptop with:

15.4" widescreen

AMD Turion 64 X2 1.6GHz processor

2x1GB stick DDR2 SDRAM (667 Mhz)

Seagate Momentus 500GB SATA HDD

128MB shared video memory

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

12 cell Lithium Ion battery (actual battery usage time: 6 hours)

What it does:

635670364.png4532707.png

On a USB 2.0 Wireless card

Archived