Man Throws Ex-girlfriend’s Baby Out Car Window

That's F**k up! I don't know what the guy was thinking? He should throw himself out the the vehicle too at 200 kilo

I feel real bad for that child and that Family but IMO the baby's mother is mostly to blame...

"Last month, Bedwell sought an injunction against McTear for domestic violence, but the case was dropped because she didn't appear in court."

Too many broads like that, call the cops when dude beats them but to afraid or stuipd to follow through....In the end the kids always pay the price for their parents stupidity.

:8)

i agree with ^^^.... my sister did the same thing.. this guy should just get tortured.. tie him to a car..drag him.. throw him in alcohol.. light him up.. elec. shock.. it freakin gets me so damn mad .. my older brothers' girl is to give birth this week.. and boy does it bother me to see there is people that do this to children..

kinda reminds me of a few months ago when i was in jail. there was a guy that tried to kill his girlfriend, but when she got away he left with his son 3yrs old. long story short he stabbed the kid multiple times with a screwdriver and left him to die. i was right across the hall from him and watched him laugh and play games with the rest of the punk bitches in protective custody. like his life was fine. it hurt me being a father, to think what the hell can go through someones mind to kill or even hurt a innocent child.and go on like life is great.

yeah that was on the news... dumb niggahs like that needs to be on the death row...

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

you know what i think, the guy is a fuck turd for sure no question and should be slowly killed, and tortured... but read the story closely and very closely. do NOT just say kill him blah blah fuckin blah all hard assd n crap. yes he killed the child but SO DID THE CHILDS MOTHER> she did not show up in court over the guy beating her ect. she allowed him to remain on the streets and with her and in range of her child knowing how dangerious he is. but she allowed it. if you ask me she is the person that killed her child and should be charge for wrongful endagerment of a child, child abuse and neglect and serve jail time along side the man that finished the kid off. and lock her up before she has the chance to burry the child she helped kill.

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets

point in my post, if you put your kid in a car and no seat blet or car seat you get charged by law, you allow you child to get burned by pulling a pot of boiling water on them you get charged.,... that twat of a mother should be chaged as well...

Americas loudest work van2006 iasca heavyweight bassboxing champion at 150.4 db with 60second average TL8 memphis PR15s,12 memphis PR6.5's coax,4 memphis PR 1inch tweets