3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

Posted Image

not sure wat im gonna do with the console right now, but i want to have a cover over it to hide my zune.

You could mount Volt meters,bass knobs, and such in the center console. Do some nice rings and glass it up nice like. You really got the flow of the stock interior going with the new parts, so im sure youll think of sum thinz

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

" Sutherlands had a dollar isle with paint brushes. " Wow....all my life I thought there was only like two....one in my town, and one in Oklahoma! LOL I'll be damned if there aren't 61 other locations in 12 other states!!! I need to get out more, I had no idea! On the other hand, you have a nice build going....good work!

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

You could mount Volt meters,bass knobs, and such in the center console. Do some nice rings and glass it up nice like. You really got the flow of the stock interior going with the new parts, so im sure youll think of sum thinz

i know im doin switches, zune, and lights controls in the center. i forgot about the bass know. wat i meant though was i dont know how im going to make the cover for it. try to mold in the old one which was my original plan or make one

" Sutherlands had a dollar isle with paint brushes. " Wow....all my life I thought there was only like two....one in my town, and one in Oklahoma! LOL I'll be damned if there aren't 61 other locations in 12 other states!!! I need to get out more, I had no idea! On the other hand, you have a nice build going....good work!

haha. thats the only place my dad used to go for building materials and such when i was a little kid. then a home depot moved in.

Got the drive door deadened today. did the inside part then the outerpart, then i put on the door panel so i could have music again. i should get the other one done tomorrow.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• 3 weeks later...

Well its been a while since ive posted the progress.

I went to a comp with the box and it did a 145.9 at 52 hz with the short port. And I think barely a 140 with the daily port again at around 52 hz. I still got first place in my class. It was with the stock alt so hopefully my new mechman alt will get some higher numbers up. Idk if ill find out though because ive started on my next box already. If its not done around the 27th of this month ill but the other box back in.

Ive been trying to cover the door panels in vinyl, but it keeps coming off. Anyone know any good glues to use. Ill get it all done, I bought about 400 clothespins to hold it while it dries, but after a day with them off the vinyl starts to peel away. Ive got one door almost done and im on the second one now. I also got my mechman alt in, my old iraggi wasn’t exactly the best. I also just finished up running some 0 gauge today. 2 runs of power and 2 runs of ground. Both under the car.

All my pics are mixed together so its gonna look like lots of randomness

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Nice i wondered how the doors turned out.. look good. in this topic, bout half way down is a pic and where to get it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=45892 Vinyl top adhesive is what it is. I use super 99 laminate for little stuff without to many compound shapes.

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

Looking good....like the door panels and the pvc wire holder/protectors.....oh yeh and the clothes pins = epic :D

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived