3 Sundown NSv2 15s/ AA500.1 build pg 21 new vids

Nice i wondered how the doors turned out.. look good. in this topic, bout half way down is a pic and where to get it. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=45892 Vinyl top adhesive is what it is. I use super 99 laminate for little stuff without to many compound shapes.

ive heard about the super 90 before, but ive only seen it once, then never again. so im stuck using the 77 stuff

Looking good....like the door panels and the pvc wire holder/protectors.....oh yeh and the clothes pins = epic :D

yea, clothes pins are helpin me out, first i got a 100 pack.. not enough.. so i went back for 300 more. and im almost out again haha

Hope you don't mind if i steal your pipe idea

ha, i was wondering through lowes and saw 5 ft length pipes for 94 cents, and i was like LIGHTBULB,

I also found out that lowes keeps there 10 ft length 1/2 inch threaded rod in with all the electrical conduit stuff. and its only 10 bucks for that one too. pissed me off good after i spent probably 3 times as much when i had to get the shorter ones

ive heard about the super 90 before, but ive only seen it once, then never again. so im stuck using the 77 stuff

The Lowes here carries it, Home depot doesnt by me tho, i guess its hit or miss.

If you want Something better than the 77 BY FAR and cant get the 90 or top glue, im sure you have an advanced auto parts. they have "headliner" adhesive in an orange can for 9 bux.I think its Permatex, and has a blue top, its really good on flat surfaces, but i dont ever remember trying it on knarly curves..

93 Chevy Silverado

Crossfire,Dayton

Soon to have 6 Lvl4 15s

DC Audio Dealer and Team Member

The Lowes here carries it, Home depot doesnt by me tho, i guess its hit or miss.

If you want Something better than the 77 BY FAR and cant get the 90 or top glue, im sure you have an advanced auto parts. they have "headliner" adhesive in an orange can for 9 bux.I think its Permatex, and has a blue top, its really good on flat surfaces, but i dont ever remember trying it on knarly curves..

the 77 works great on the flat surfaces, but in the curved parts where i have to stretch the vinyl the glue just peels away, even after settin for a day covered in the clothes pins

lowes was the place i first saw the other stuff, but i havent seen it since

i've been watching this build for a bit now - and it gets better and better as time goes! good work bro - it all looks really clean. i just started messing with fiberglass - and that s*!@ is not easy! ha. but yeah - you've got mad skills, and those kerfs are looking ridiculously sick too. keep it up I can't wait to see it when its done!!

Currently Under Construction - hoping to be done by August:

JVC KD-SH55 Head Unit

Rockford Fosgate 10" HX2 @ 35Hz

Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C (Mids/Highs)

Hifonics TXi4008 (amp for mids/highs)

Hifonics BXi610 (amp for sub)

KnuKonceptz Kolossus Flex 4 gauge - power/ground

50^2ft. FatMat sound deadener

Big 3 - KnuKonceptz 4 gauge

1 Farad Powersonic Cap

Yellow Top Optima

150A ANL Fuse